Re: Cargo Bridge: Xmas level pack
Here is a complete .sol. No hacks used, not optimized...but still. All levels completed. (broken image removed)
chat.kongregate.comgamez0062386livebridge_xmas.swf
-migrated-
21 posts
Here is a complete .sol. No hacks used, not optimized...but still. All levels completed. (broken image removed)
chat.kongregate.comgamez0062386livebridge_xmas.swf
Here is a complete .sol. No hacks used, not optimized...but still. All levels completed. (broken image removed)
chat.kongregate.comgamez0062386livebridge_xmas.swf
wow you actually played through a shitty but good game karma for you
Yeah, I only play the game if it's fun, or if it has no badges. + if I am bored and have nothing to do. I also find games easier f you do them in chunks...like 1/4 today, 1/4 later in the day, and then the other 2/4's tomorrow or some other time. gets tiring playing the same game for 3 hours.
Yeah, I only play the game if it's fun, or if it has no badges. + if I am bored and have nothing to do. I also find games easier f you do them in chunks...like 1/4 today, 1/4 later in the day, and then the other 2/4's tomorrow or some other time. gets tiring playing the same game for 3 hours.
it really does, especially if you play like if you play mardek rpg chapter 2 legit and that takes over 10 or so hours
Funny stuff which is actually a hidden game feature (works for cargo bridge and cargo bridge xmas edition):
when you're on the main menu, press Ctrl + Alt + Shift, and click Settings. On settings screen, release the keys and go back to main menu. Click start game, all the levels are unlocked !
Wow, that is SICK. I just wish that it would save after you refreshed....