Skip to content

Cargo Bridge: Xmas level pack

-migrated-

21 posts

Re: Cargo Bridge: Xmas level pack

Posted Nov 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Here is a complete .sol. No hacks used, not optimized...but still. All levels completed. (broken image removed)

chat.kongregate.comgamez0062386livebridge_xmas.swf

Re: Cargo Bridge: Xmas level pack

Posted Nov 14, 2009 10:23 pm
Quote from: "one"
Here is a complete .sol. No hacks used, not optimized...but still. All levels completed. (broken image removed)

chat.kongregate.comgamez0062386livebridge_xmas.swf

wow you actually played through a shitty but good game karma for you

Re: Cargo Bridge: Xmas level pack

Posted Nov 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Yeah, I only play the game if it's fun, or if it has no badges. + if I am bored and have nothing to do. I also find games easier f you do them in chunks...like 1/4 today, 1/4 later in the day, and then the other 2/4's tomorrow or some other time. gets tiring playing the same game for 3 hours.

Re: Cargo Bridge: Xmas level pack

Posted Nov 15, 2009 12:32 am
Quote from: "one"
Yeah, I only play the game if it's fun, or if it has no badges. + if I am bored and have nothing to do. I also find games easier f you do them in chunks...like 1/4 today, 1/4 later in the day, and then the other 2/4's tomorrow or some other time. gets tiring playing the same game for 3 hours.

it really does, especially if you play like if you play mardek rpg chapter 2 legit and that takes over 10 or so hours

Re: Cargo Bridge: Xmas level pack

Posted Nov 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Funny stuff which is actually a hidden game feature (works for cargo bridge and cargo bridge xmas edition):

when you're on the main menu, press Ctrl + Alt + Shift, and click Settings. On settings screen, release the keys and go back to main menu. Click start game, all the levels are unlocked !