Skip to content

Kwest for the Holy K Tourney

-migrated-

18 posts

Re: Kwest for the Holy K Tourney

Posted Nov 29, 2009 8:57 pm

I always hated these tourneys. It just comes down to last second updating bullshit like in eBay actions.
hat and hackers out-hacking each other.

Re: Kwest for the Holy K Tourney

Posted Nov 29, 2009 9:16 pm

Yeah, I agree with you DC. I'm not competing in this one.
But, I might drop in every once in a while to give some insight (broken image removed)

If you can't get 1000 points, I have bad news for you

Re: Kwest for the Holy K Tourney

Posted Nov 29, 2009 10:12 pm

I suggest somebody make an account called "ObviouslyHacking", and win the tournament.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Kwest for the Holy K Tourney

Posted Nov 29, 2009 10:15 pm

well, i'm not participating in this one either.
some obvious hackers are sellyme, ghostlygamer, etc.
guys, i think we should NOT post anything here until all of them are out.
it just ruins tourneys now =s

Re: Kwest for the Holy K Tourney

Posted Nov 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Actually, can we lock this topic, as there is a cash prize (in Kreds) for winning the tournament, which makes it really unfair for the people who actually try.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Kwest for the Holy K Tourney

Posted Nov 29, 2009 11:24 pm

That only weeds out the dumb cunts stupid enough not to know how to search...
Admittedly this is probably a good tactic for catching out 80% of them.

Re: Kwest for the Holy K Tourney

Posted Nov 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Yeah, anyone smart enough can tell who's a hacker and who isn't.

So far the qualifier thread has been hackers accusing other hackers in order to give the illusion that they themselves aren't hacking.

I'm in favor of locking this and any other thread made for the hacking of the competition.

Re: Kwest for the Holy K Tourney

Posted Nov 30, 2009 12:05 am

Can you imagine it? Half the competitors royally screwed as there's no halp for their skriptkiddeh needs. Request Lock, need two other proposers.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Kwest for the Holy K Tourney

Posted Nov 30, 2009 1:08 am

:lol: eh. might as well. inb4lock :3
Edit: I'm guessing Ljrules95 doesn't like selly? o_O does s/he hack obviously?
Btw, 2 other hackers: Ljrules and Smileys_Sniper ;P