Desktop Defender
http://apps.facebook.com/desktopdefender/
Any hacks? (broken image removed)
-migrated-
33 posts
http://apps.facebook.com/desktopdefender/
Any hacks? (broken image removed)
You can try either of these but I expect the game has been updated. I'll have a look at some point today if they don't work.
Instant Kill
60 ?? ?? 24 00 0d 09 00 00 -> 60 ?? ?? 24 00 0d 00 00 00
Gain Money
90 4f a9 03 01 -> 02 4f a9 03 01
heres some other aob's from this other thread, viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1306
heres some other aob's from this other thread, viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1306
I knew there was a post somewhere, but I couldn't seem to find it (broken image removed)
Instant kill works. (broken image removed)
I didn't whave to do anything...but I have 611 coins and can't play madness mode.. (broken image removed)
Install kill works but we need more cheats!!!
Install kill works but we need more cheats!!!
why? if you have insta kill you don't need anything else
i cant seem to get any of them to work
Tested today, confirming obsolete AoBs. Not working.
Wow, I just started playing this. (broken image removed)
I'll take a whack at making some new AoBs Friday. I have a "big" day tomorrow, hehehe... (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Muchly appreciated. (broken image removed)
No luck. (broken image removed)
I am no good at messing with server sided games. I tried a few things, but to no avail. I need to learn some more as well before I try again. I have been busy getting AoD on Kong to mess with the majority of it.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Props to you for trying. I could never even attempt anything like that. I can't even do AoBs. xD
http://apps.facebook.com/desktopdefender/
Its like desktop tower defense with more maps and powerups, the basics don't work at all, AoBs are hard to find.
Am hoping someone can find a starting money hack for maps.
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Um... try searching?
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1620&hilit=desktop+defender