Re: Anti-Idle: The Game
GET THE SHIT BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE! And dang, 1 post and -4 karma :|
-migrated-
231 posts
GET THE SHIT BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE! And dang, 1 post and -4 karma :|
GET THE SHIT BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE! And dang, 1 post and -4 karma :|
BAWW!!
I don't think there is a topic anymore, this game is hacked into sh*t.
The topic will come back into existence when the game is updated and someone can be bothered to update the AoBs
can someone make a hack for the battle arena
can someone make a hack for the battle arena
First you want to know how the cheats work, now you want some after I already posted many? Jesus, go back into the thread and find the hacks!
Quote from: "Seiliez"can someone make a hack for the battle arenaFirst you want to know how the cheats work, now you want some after I already posted many? Jesus, go back into the thread and find the hacks!
ok i asked because i did'nt understand what you said before. I am not a hacker so could you please explain how it works.
It works like this:
lol...owned
but really it took me 5 minutes of reading tutorials to figure out how to do these hacks...i'm not so good at finding the AoBs but i'm still learning.
lol...owned
but really it took me 5 minutes of reading tutorials to figure out how to do these hacks...i
Then you seem to be ******. :lol: Because changing AOBs requires no skill. You just enter the AOB into CE, click "scan" double click on the AOB, right click "change value" and enter the new AOB. Isn't that hard, isn't it? (broken image removed)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Quote from: "Spellcater4"lol, the wonders of torrenting. you should start telling them about copyright infringement, just to see their reaction :mrgreen:
I just searched the whole internet today for "How to start a program without a CD" and everyone was telling you to use no-cd cracks. God we are such assholes. :lol:
why don't you just use daemon tools.
Quote from: "Phreneticus"Quote from: "Spellcater4"lol, the wonders of torrenting. you should start telling them about copyright infringement, just to see their reaction :mrgreen:
I just searched the whole internet today for "How to start a program without a CD" and everyone was telling you to use no-cd cracks. God we are such assholes. :lol:
why don't you just use daemon tools.
Because that's for ROM images. He doesn't have a ROM image. He has a CD.
lol idek why i still come here
Quote from: "Seiliez"Because that's for ROM images. He doesn't have a ROM image. He has a CD.Quote from: "Phreneticus"Quote from: "Spellcater4"lol, the wonders of torrenting. you should start telling them about copyright infringement, just to see their reaction :mrgreen:
I just searched the whole internet today for "How to start a program without a CD" and everyone was telling you to use no-cd cracks. God we are such assholes. :lol:
why don't you just use daemon tools.
I'm not sure I follow.
Quote from: "skuff"Quote from: "Seiliez"Because that's for ROM images. He doesn't have a ROM image. He has a CD.Quote from: "Phreneticus"Quote from: "Spellcater4"lol, the wonders of torrenting. you should start telling them about copyright infringement, just to see their reaction :mrgreen:
I just searched the whole internet today for "How to start a program without a CD" and everyone was telling you to use no-cd cracks. God we are such assholes. :lol:
why don't you just use daemon tools.
I'm not sure I follow.
Me neither. With Daemon Tools, you need the tools AND an .ISO image or .ROM image, which pretty much is less illegal than a no-cd crack.
why don't you just use daemon tools.
I know how to start a program without a CD.
I was searching for a program called "Game Jackal". You can google for it. I wanted to play the games I bought legal without switching the CD everytime I want to play another game. Yeah, sure I could've used a crack or something else but there is no need if I have the original CD.
But anyways I needed to crack Game Jackal to get the full version so fuck the legal shit. :lol:
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
I can't hack coins with *8 :roll: