Skip to content
Locked

Anti-Idle: The Game

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Anti-Idle: The Game. View game

231 posts

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 10, 2010 10:07 am
Quote from: "run_dragon"
I can't hack coins with *8 :roll:


What happens when you try to hack it with *8?

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 10, 2010 12:15 pm
Quote from: "run_dragon"
I can't hack coins with *8 :roll:

*facepalm*
Use my AoBs ffs...

Quote from: "lol xD"
Quote from: "run_dragon"
I can't hack coins with *8 :roll:

What happens when you try to hack it with *8?

I bet he didn't find anything due to the fact that it was updated long before I even made MY AoBs...
ellipses ftw?

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 21, 2010 2:38 pm

[google:zdsgm97p]anti idle the game pre hacked[/google:zdsgm97p]
I found it...

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 26, 2010 4:21 am

When I looked in the SOL file I saw FCG.Tukkun said he did not finish it yet I already had a few values of cards. How is this possible?

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 26, 2010 11:54 pm
Quote from: "HaxingMadness"
When I looked in the SOL file I saw FCG.Tukkun said he did not finish it yet I already had a few values of cards. How is this possible?

It might have just been unfinished code. I have no idea what you're talking about, but that's what I assume

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 27, 2010 2:39 am

It says earned card#806 value:1
Meaning I earned a card already but the creator didn't release the card game yet.

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 27, 2010 3:11 am
Quote from: "HaxingMadness"
It says earned card#806 value:1
Meaning I earned a card already but the creator didn't release the card game yet.

this is in the sol right? maybe he's planning for a new game or just updating this one

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 28, 2010 9:59 pm

I have a solution just set it on non-idle and get an auto mouse mover it will solve all your problems 100% (or more with upgrades) on non-idle set the seconds interval to 2 and the numbers of pixels to move is up to you. It moves your mouse back and forth...

reply to this if this helps thanks!

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 28, 2010 11:46 pm
Quote from: "karanous"
I have a solution just set it on non-idle and get an auto mouse mover it will solve all your problems 100% (or more with upgrades) on non-idle set the seconds interval to 2 and the numbers of pixels to move is up to you. It moves your mouse back and forth...

reply to this if this helps thanks!

or... simply use the AoBs and make this game 10x easier than it has to be...

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted May 14, 2010 10:35 am

Hi guys! I am actually not trying to hack game or smthng. I just wanna download it.
I was reading ur tutorial where's showed how to download game via ABP and i tryna do as wrote hereeither.
But it didn't help anyways. I precisely follow the instruction but finally I always got "Cannot load preloader". Could u guys help me and explain what i've done wrong? Or mb this instruction has just become obsolete? In this case mb somebody show me a new one?
Thx beforehand.
P.S. Sorry 4 my english.

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted May 14, 2010 1:58 pm

P.P.S.
I've downloaded Sothink SWF Decompiler , could u plz tell me - what file I should search in, for make idle mode super fast. I am now reading bytecode tutorial, so its says that i should find thing I wanna change, so i wanna change idle mode speed, but i dunno where it find.
I mean I click Action -->Main Movie---> and there are 5 files named Frame 1, Frame 2 and so on...
So what line or string i should looking 4?
Thx.

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted May 14, 2010 5:45 pm
Quote from: "brenigan"
P.P.S.

First of all, do not double post, edit your old post.

Quote from: "brenigan"
I've downloaded Sothink SWF Decompiler , could u plz tell me - what file I should search in, for make idle mode super fast.

What are you talking about? You can't hack a game with SoThinks SWF Decompiler. You need to use Cheat Engine or something similar. They AoBs are given, use them.

Quote from: "brenigan"
I am now reading bytecode tutorial, so its says that i should find thing I wanna change, so i wanna change idle mode speed, but i dunno where it find.
I mean I click Action -->Main Movie---> and there are 5 files named Frame 1, Frame 2 and so on...
So what line or string i should looking 4?
Thx

The AoBs are given, you don't need to search them. Even if we would tell you where you can find it, that is far to complicated if you don't even know how to use AoBs.
[spoiler=HAAAAX:28208mqs]Updated Fast Idle Mode AoB:
96 02 00 08 10 4e 0c 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 0f 4e 0d 96 05 00 07 1e 00 00 00 =>
96 02 00 08 10 4e 0c 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 0f 4e 0d 96 05 00 07 80 96 98 00

999 Turns for Mind Sweeper:
96 07 00 08 03 07 32 00 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 03 07 0f 27 00 00

999999999 Time for Mind Sweeper:
96 07 00 08 02 07 78 00 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 02 07 ff c9 9a 3b

999999999 Score for Mind Sweeper:
96 0b 00 08 04 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 04 07 ff c9 9a 3b 02 02 02 02

Gun 350,000:
96 0c 00 00 70 72 69 63 65 00 07 30 57 05 00 =>
96 10 00 00 70 72 69 63 65 00 06 00 00 00 00

Gun 300,000:
96 0c 00 00 70 72 69 63 65 00 07 e0 93 04 00 =>
96 0c 00 00 70 72 69 63 65 00 07 00 00 00 00

Melee 64,000:
96 0c 00 00 70 72 69 63 65 00 07 00 fa 00 00 =>
96 0c 00 00 70 72 69 63 65 00 07 00 00 00 00

Make Everything Free (Change all 21 Result, may vary):
96 05 00 07 00 ca 9a 3b =>
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Thanks to Derek and ChaoMing. (broken image removed)
One last thing, in your previous post you just wanted the game but it gave you an error. Now you want to search AoBs which are already in the thread? Please make sense :lol:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted May 14, 2010 5:57 pm
Quote
You can't hack a game with SoThinks SWF Decompiler

Thx cap=) Where did u read that I wanna hack smthng /w Sothink?
And I read this theme and watch 1st video, where somebody use Sothink SWF Decompiler to open swf file.ON 1:44 it says "Find something u want to change". So my question was about how to find this something to change. I mean I know WHAT i want to change, but i dont know HOW can i find it.
Thats all

Quote
Updated Fast Idle Mode AoB:
96 02 00 08 10 4e 0c 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 0f 4e 0d 96 05 00 07 1e 00 00 00 =>
96 02 00 08 10 4e 0c 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 0f 4e 0d 96 05 00 07 80 96 98 00

That's what I am talking about!
Could u plz explain HOW did u get this 96 02 00 08 10 4e 0c 96 02 00 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 0f 4e 0d 96 05 00 07 1e 00 00 00 number?

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted May 14, 2010 6:05 pm
Quote from: "brenigan"
So my question was about how to find this something to change. I mean I know WHAT i want to change, but i dont know HOW can i find it.
Thats all

I already told you that WHAT you want to find. Why do you want to find it again?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

This topic is locked.