Re: Anti-Idle: The Game
Hi guys! I am actually not trying to hack game or smthng. I just wanna download it.
I was reading ur tutorial where's showed how to download game via ABP and i tryna do as wrote hereeither.
But it didn't help anyways. I precisely follow the instruction but finally I always got "Cannot load preloader". Could u guys help me and explain what i've done wrong? Or mb this instruction has just become obsolete? In this case mb somebody show me a new one?
Thx beforehand.
P.S. Sorry 4 my english.
P.P.S.
I've downloaded Sothink SWF Decompiler , could u plz tell me - what file I should search in, for make idle mode super fast. I am now reading bytecode tutorial, so its says that i should find thing I wanna change, so i wanna change idle mode speed, but i dunno where it find.
I mean I click Action -->Main Movie---> and there are 5 files named Frame 1, Frame 2 and so on...
So what line or string i should looking 4?
Thx.
I don't know where he found the Super Fast thingy, but in general, you use SoThink's Search Function. It can sometimes be an easy search, but sometimes you have to go around stuff. For example, shorter names or nicknames that the Developer uses or a million and one things. Use your imagination.
It's also good to look a little through one of the bulkier parts of the .swf to get a general impression.
Quote from: "brenigan"So my question was about how to find this something to change. I mean I know WHAT i want to change, but i dont know HOW can i find it.I already told you that WHAT you want to find. Why do you want to find it again?
Thats all
That's a silly question...to learn how to hack, I would presume.


