Re: Remnants of Skystone
Confirmed. AoB work on bosses
-migrated-
113 posts
Confirmed. AoB work on bosses
i just tried right now, the AoBs...did not work.
i tried remembering what i did previously for them to work..
what i did this time was load the game, click on my character, click load. open cheat engine, select browser, and search for both instant kill AoB and the toad one. No results found both times.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Edit: Ignore. Change red text to Right Click.
Quote from: "mateo0802"i just tried right now, the AoBs...did not work.
i tried remembering what i did previously for them to work..
what i did this time was load the game, click on my character, click load. open cheat engine, select browser, and search for both instant kill AoB and the toad one. No results found both times.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Actually, where you enter them in this game is different from most, so that would not help in the slightest.
So what I'm wondering is how you managed to get your hands on the swf... SoThink's SWF Catcher isn't finding it in Firefox or IE for me. Maybe I'm just a baddie... I'd love to dig into it, though.
Quote from: "mateo0802"i just tried right now, the AoBs...did not work.
i tried remembering what i did previously for them to work..
what i did this time was load the game, click on my character, click load. open cheat engine, select browser, and search for both instant kill AoB and the toad one. No results found both times.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Edit: Ignore. Change red text to Right Click.
Try reading the post before you spam that picture next time.
To actually be helpful, remember that it's only the mission part that's client sided. You'll have to wait for it to load a location before it'll let you find/change anything.
So what I'm wondering is how you managed to get your hands on the swf... SoThink's SWF Catcher isn't finding it in Firefox or IE for me. Maybe I'm just a baddie... I'd love to dig into it, though.
mr. white had a program that would get the swf from the browser memory
Link- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1354&p=17925&hilit=swf+dump#p17925
Quote from: "Cr8o"So what I'm wondering is how you managed to get your hands on the swf... SoThink's SWF Catcher isn't finding it in Firefox or IE for me. Maybe I'm just a baddie... I'd love to dig into it, though.mr. white had a program that would get the swf from the browser memory
Link- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1354&p=17925&hilit=swf+dump#p17925
The only downside is that it makes some of the functions defunct and read "null" just about everywhere. (broken image removed)
Quote from: "Spellcater4"The only downside is that it makes some of the functions defunct and read "null" just about everywhere. (broken image removed)Quote from: "Cr8o"So what I'm wondering is how you managed to get your hands on the swf... SoThink's SWF Catcher isn't finding it in Firefox or IE for me. Maybe I'm just a baddie... I'd love to dig into it, though.mr. white had a program that would get the swf from the browser memory
Link- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1354&p=17925&hilit=swf+dump#p17925
it does bypass mochi though. cr8o, if you try a download manager, like downthemall, you could access th lsit of embeds which would let you d/l the swf
In order to get the AoB to work click on the map to start your mission. Once u get to the battle screen u will find the AoB
KBH doesn't seem to be working on this game as well. Can anyone confirm this? I truly hate repeatable quest and grinding games ><
KBH doesn't seem to be working on this game as well. Can anyone confirm this? I truly hate repeatable quest and grinding games ><
try not to double post. On kbh, just did it a couple hours ago and it does work for me. make sure you're using 3.0.
KBH worked for me, first try, 10 seconds (broken image removed)
Does any1 has a .sol/Save file?(broken image removed)??
Does any1 has a .sol/Save file?(broken image removed)??
*facepalm* this is an online game. your "save" is hosted securely on a server
anyway to get a 1hit AoB for co-op mode?