Skip to content

Remnants of Skystone

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Remnants of Skystone. View game

113 posts

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Apr 16, 2010 11:47 pm
Quote from: "dist7action"
anyway to get a 1hit AoB for co-op mode?

I'm guessing that since more than one player is involved, co-op is server sided. Meaning no hacks. Though it would just be an easy way to get detected, I guess.

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Apr 17, 2010 11:08 pm
Quote from: "dist7action"
how do u get the quiltoad one to work>?

you might have to encounter quiltoads before hand

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Apr 18, 2010 1:01 am
Quote from: "dist7action"
u mean like be near them or kill one first?

I don't think it matters. like before, you just had to encounter them, exit the game, and then put in the aob. there's a possibility that it might not work anymore

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Apr 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Start the game, go to the ground in single player mode.
When you click to go to the ground immediately search for and edit the AoB.

It should work on subsequent runs to the ground also.

You must do it the FIRST time you go to the ground during the currently loaded session.

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Apr 18, 2010 4:25 pm

i tried that but it wont show up in the search
could u help me with it over teamviewr?

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Apr 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Would anyone care to try something for me? Due to an incredibly bad internet connection, I really don't have the patience for this.

Go on your alt account, and be behind a proxy in case of an IP ban (if you care).
Find one of the flies, the weakest enemy in the game, and do an AoB scan for:
5e b5 08 24 01 -> 5e b5 08 24 ??
Where ?? is the amount of XP you wish to recieve.

If it works, save and re-log and see if it's permanent.

Also, if anyone knows the .swf location for a boss enemy I have something else I would like to try.

I'm guessing it wont do anything seeing as this is extremely obvious, but who knows.

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Apr 21, 2010 11:01 pm
Quote from: "Sablis"
Would anyone care to try something for me? Due to an incredibly bad internet connection, I really don't have the patience for this.

Go on your alt account, and be behind a proxy in case of an IP ban (if you care).
Find one of the flies, the weakest enemy in the game, and do an AoB scan for:
5e b5 08 24 01 -> 5e b5 08 24 ??
Where ?? is the amount of XP you wish to recieve.

If it works, save and re-log and see if it's permanent.

Also, if anyone knows the .swf location for a boss enemy I have something else I would like to try.

I'm guessing it wont do anything seeing as this is extremely obvious, but who knows.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. found two values and changed both of them. Xp, in all manners, is probably server side

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Apr 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Didn't work when I tested it but I wasn't logged in so that may have been it.

Invincibility (Toggle by pressing '=')
2c af 01 ab 76 12 25 00 00 -> 2c af 01 ab 76 12 00 00 00

Figured I'd release this as it hasn't been removed yet.

Can't remember the exact code, but it has something to do with checking if your user name matches some predefined ones (including FliplineStudios) and then allowing you to enable invincibility with the '=' key.

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Apr 22, 2010 4:30 am
Quote from: "Derek"
Didn't work when I tested it but I wasn't logged in so that may have been it.

Invincibility (Toggle by pressing '=')
2c af 01 ab 76 12 25 00 00 -> 2c af 01 ab 76 12 00 00 00

Figured I'd release this as it hasn't been removed yet.

Can't remember the exact code, but it has something to do with checking if your user name matches some predefined ones (including FliplineStudios) and then allowing you to enable invincibility with the '=' key.

so there are admin/developer accounts that have invincibility? Wonder what else those accounts can do.... :?

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Apr 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Nice, thank you very much, 1 hit worked for me but it would be nice to have hack that will prevent you to being swept up by the river in last area.