Re: Remnants of Skystone
Hmm... If there is a cheat on Admin feature, then there should be a cheat on Nidarian Guard features too...
-migrated-
113 posts
Hmm... If there is a cheat on Admin feature, then there should be a cheat on Nidarian Guard features too...
[...]
Instant Kill
66 3a 24 00 0d 0b 00 00 -> 66 3a 24 00 0d 00 00 00
[...]
Using the "instant kill"-hack I was unable to finish mission 2.8 (MD0208).
Quote from: "Derek"[...]
Instant Kill
66 3a 24 00 0d 0b 00 00 -> 66 3a 24 00 0d 00 00 00
[...]
Using the "instant kill"-hack I was unable to finish mission 2.8 (MD0208).
do you mean that it doesn't work anymore? Or, could you just not finish the quest?
do you mean that it doesn't work anymore? Or, could you just not finish the quest?
I could not hit the water bug in the fire, because it explodes.
one hit works!!
EDIT:
Same problem with Quest "Water Samples" (OT0005). The bug could not be hint in the cage because it explodes.
Quote from: "Spellcater4"do you mean that it doesn't work anymore? Or, could you just not finish the quest?
I could not hit the water bug in the fire, because it explodes.
one hit works!!
EDIT:
Same problem with Quest "Water Samples" (OT0005). The bug could not be hint in the cage because it explodes.
sry, can't really help since I don't really play the game :lol: . If it's just completing the quest, you could just use another hack I guess, like the invincibility one
sry, can't really help since I don't really play the game :lol: . If it's just completing the quest, you could just use another hack I guess, like the invincibility one
seems that the "Water Sample" woks with one hit.
If someone could find something to turn of the limitation to 6 active side quests a time, this would be nice.
None of these hacks work anymore.
None of these hacks work anymore.
Oh really Sherlock? :lol:
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Invincibility does not work for me even though I find the AoB.1 hit KO works for sure.
Invincibility does not work for me even though I find the AoB.1 hit KO works for sure.
yeah, it seems like the kind of game that updates all the time. To Randark, if access to an admin account did lead to special features, I highly doubt it would save to your profile.
To Randark, if access to an admin account did lead to special features, I highly doubt it would save to your profile.
You didnt understood me - i was talking about in-game features not account properties. Ok ill explain how that may work:
City and Co-op are server based, as well as stats are checked by server. So no hacks without packet editing here.
BUT.
During singleplayer session (farming), AoB can be used to fool the game into thinking that player has acces to admin feature of "Invincibility". So my guess is why cant the same be done to gain access to NG attacks? If there is AoB to allow one feature there should be AoB to allow any of non-server based features. Such as NG's special attacks.
Im not good with lthe level of programing required to make AoB codes -_-.
Quote from: "Spellcater4"To Randark, if access to an admin account did lead to special features, I highly doubt it would save to your profile.
You didnt understood me - i was talking about in-game features not account properties. Ok ill explain how that may work:
City and Co-op are server based, as well as stats are checked by server. So no hacks without packet editing here.
BUT.
During singleplayer session (farming), AoB can be used to fool the game into thinking that player has acces to admin feature of "Invincibility". So my guess is why cant the same be done to gain access to NG attacks? If there is AoB to allow one feature there should be AoB to allow any of non-server based features. Such as NG's special attacks.
Im not good with lthe level of programing required to make AoB codes -_-.
An AoB for admin invincibility could be found because it was in the code. I never looked at the swf, but if there was a function that checks for NG attacks, then it's hackable. From my understanding though, I doubt this is possible. In addition, it goes against the terms of agreement (at least, against not hacking anything that concerns real money).
If it is temp I don't think they can do anything.Besides if there was a NG hack it would not work on co op anyways so you cannot get banned.
im not really sure how to hack this game pretty tricky (broken image removed)
im not really sure how to hack this game pretty tricky (broken image removed)
if he aobs in this thread still work, just refer to this- viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101