Skip to content

Remnants of Skystone

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Remnants of Skystone. View game

113 posts

Remnants of Skystone

Posted Jan 8, 2010 10:48 pm

Well, level 35 peeps now have access to Remnants of Skystone, so...I was going to ask if there are ANY hacks at all. Looks to me like EVERYTHING is serversided, even money. When you buy something it says "saving..." and stuff.

This one is gonna be hard..

Here is the link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Fliplin ... ne_preview

REMEMBER: YOU CANNOT PLAY UNLESS YOU ARE LEVEL 35 OR MORE.

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Jan 8, 2010 11:39 pm

seems like an alright game. I wonder how many people are actually at least lvl 35 (w/o hacking of course)

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Jan 9, 2010 2:08 am

I'll look for real stuff later when I have time to play the game and see what there is to hack.

For now, here's the code for getting rid of the chat filter. I'm haven't tested it yet, nor am I sure if it also shows up on the other person's screen or something.
d1 5d fd 01 66 fd 01 2c ?? 02 2c ?? 02 42 02 2c ?? 02 46 fe 01 02 85 d5 d1 ->
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Jan 9, 2010 4:15 pm
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
seems like an alright game. I wonder how many people are actually at least lvl 35 (w/o i hacking of course)

I was over 35 when I started hacking.

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Jan 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Some enemies can be hacked, but you'll need to find their individual flash file.

Quilltoads don't shoot
D1 4F DC 02 00 -> D1 4F C8 02 00

Edit:
Instant Kill
66 3a 24 00 0d 0b 00 00 -> 66 3a 24 00 0d 00 00 00

Didn't try it on bosses but it worked for the enemies I tried it on.

d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 0c
_as3_getproperty health
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 0d
_as3_getproperty currenthealth
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 0e
_as3_getproperty skill
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 0f
_as3_getproperty stamina
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 10
_as3_getproperty attack
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 11
_as3_getproperty defense
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 12
_as3_getproperty luck
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 13
_as3_getproperty volts
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 14
_as3_getproperty xp
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>

The above code can be used to edit stats.

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Jan 12, 2010 8:06 am

I'm a super noob, can you explain to me what all the code is/how to use?
Edit:Also, AoB works on bosses (broken image removed). +1 for you (broken image removed)

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Jan 12, 2010 12:11 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
Some enemies can be hacked, but you'll need to find their individual flash file.

Quilltoads don't shoot
D1 4F DC 02 00 -> D1 4F C8 02 00

Edit:
Instant Kill
66 3a 24 00 0d 0b 00 00 -> 66 3a 24 00 0d 00 00 00

Didn't try it on bosses but it worked for the enemies I tried it on.

d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 0c
_as3_getproperty health
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 0d
_as3_getproperty currenthealth
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 0e
_as3_getproperty skill
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 0f
_as3_getproperty stamina
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 10
_as3_getproperty attack
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 11
_as3_getproperty defense
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 12
_as3_getproperty luck
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 13
_as3_getproperty volts
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 14
_as3_getproperty xp
//2c 12
_as3_pushstring ","
//a0
_as3_add
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7
_as3_setlocal <3>
//d3
_as3_getlocal <3>
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 15
_as3_getproperty level
//a0
_as3_add
//85
_as3_coerce_s
//d7

The above code can be used to edit stats.



Think the game's been updated, I can't find the AoB's

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Jan 12, 2010 6:36 pm

The quilltoads code will only work when there are quill toads on the screen (I think, I only used it as an example that enemy functions could be hacked) whilst the instant kill code needs to be entered once you actually start playing (I tested it just now and it still works).

To use the code I posted, take one of the getproperty codes (such as skill) along with some extra bytes to make sure it can be found (like the following example d3 d1 66 0e 2c 12) and swap the getproperty for another one (like this d3 d1 66 0e 2c 12 -> d3 d1 66 06 2c 12).

You could try 28 02, which will push NaN although this could cause problems (unknown glitches and possibly a ban :? )

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Jan 12, 2010 6:59 pm

@Maximillian-Not sure if you were doing it right, you have to load up your character first, then scan for the AoB, as opposed to normal where you scan for it right when the game starts.
Edit:Tested to make sure, haven't seen quilltoads so can't confirm, but 1 hit kills works.

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Jan 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Yeah ok I was just doing it wrong.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Jan 14, 2010 2:16 am

I didn't get banned. I was just stating a fact. If he had a hack, he probably wouldn't post it anyway. Btw, there is probably no .sol file because it's all server sided. If there is a .sol file, it's probably for like the mute controls and whatnot. (broken image removed)

Re: Remnants of Skystone

Posted Jan 14, 2010 10:17 am

oh sry, i was referring to the other guy. anyway, game's kinda getting boring for me since all the cool stuff needs membership or something, though I guess that's understandable if you're trying to make a profit through your game.