Bowmaster: Prelude
http://www.kongregate.com/games/lostvec ... er-prelude
Just got badges.
-migrated-
50 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/lostvec ... er-prelude
Just got badges.
Gold is *8 4byte
Rapid Fire Arrows
08 4e 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 12 9d 02 00 ?? ?? -> 08 4e 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 12 02 02 02 02 02
Derek = Awesomesauce!
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
damn easy game, level 8 and my castle hasnt been hit once.
Level is also 4byte*8 but after beating 30 I didn't get my badge. This game sucks (broken image removed)
Rapid Fire Arrows
08 4e 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 12 9d 02 00 ?? ?? -> 08 4e 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 12 02 02 02 02 02
Where do you do that? I can't find that string.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
It worked immediately after a refresh(whatever the loeader loads without clicking).
Also, I beat level 30 fair and square(with uber fire rate arrows) and no badge and now my profiles gone, wtf!
Has anyone looked to see if the .sol is easily editable, I'll have a look and see if I just can't make an AoB to submit a boss kill when any level is beat.
I'll see. What's the .sol location? :roll:
Nope, I tried sol editing, doesn't seem to work.
chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0000/0128/live/bm_prelude.swf
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
It's editable with Rag's .sol editor.
Yeah but all that was edited will be reset to normal once you start the game >.>
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Rapid Fire Arrows
08 4e 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 12 9d 02 00 ?? ?? -> 08 4e 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 12 02 02 02 02 02
Doesn't work for me (broken image removed)
Where do you do that? I can't find that string.
In the skill classes (named like 'FireWaveSkil'l or 'PierceArrowSkill'), there's a function called 'performAction()' which checks if 'm_coolDownTime' is <= 0
Doesn't work for me (broken image removed)
Really? I just tried it and it still works. A better name would probably be 'ignore reload times' as you still have to click each time you want to shoot arrows.
Fast Waves (Makes all of the waves come one after another)
96 09 00 04 01 08 03 07 84 03 00 00 -> 96 09 00 04 01 08 03 07 00 00 00 00
i just love derek. great job.