Skip to content

Bowmaster: Prelude

-migrated-

50 posts

Re: Bowmaster: Prelude

Posted Jan 29, 2010 11:11 am

Rapid Fire Arrows
08 4e 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 12 9d 02 00 ?? ?? -> 08 4e 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 12 02 02 02 02 02

Re: Bowmaster: Prelude

Posted Jan 29, 2010 8:37 pm

damn easy game, level 8 and my castle hasnt been hit once.

Re: Bowmaster: Prelude

Posted Jan 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Level is also 4byte*8 but after beating 30 I didn't get my badge. This game sucks (broken image removed)

Re: Bowmaster: Prelude

Posted Jan 29, 2010 10:26 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
Rapid Fire Arrows
08 4e 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 12 9d 02 00 ?? ?? -> 08 4e 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 12 02 02 02 02 02


Where do you do that? I can't find that string.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Bowmaster: Prelude

Posted Jan 30, 2010 1:30 am

It worked immediately after a refresh(whatever the loeader loads without clicking).

Also, I beat level 30 fair and square(with uber fire rate arrows) and no badge and now my profiles gone, wtf!

Has anyone looked to see if the .sol is easily editable, I'll have a look and see if I just can't make an AoB to submit a boss kill when any level is beat.

Re: Bowmaster: Prelude

Posted Jan 30, 2010 3:03 am

Nope, I tried sol editing, doesn't seem to work.
chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0000/0128/live/bm_prelude.swf

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Bowmaster: Prelude

Posted Jan 30, 2010 7:02 am

Yeah but all that was edited will be reset to normal once you start the game >.>

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Bowmaster: Prelude

Posted Jan 30, 2010 8:59 am
Quote from: "Derek"
Rapid Fire Arrows
08 4e 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 12 9d 02 00 ?? ?? -> 08 4e 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 12 02 02 02 02 02


Doesn't work for me (broken image removed)

Re: Bowmaster: Prelude

Posted Jan 30, 2010 10:26 am
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Where do you do that? I can't find that string.

In the skill classes (named like 'FireWaveSkil'l or 'PierceArrowSkill'), there's a function called 'performAction()' which checks if 'm_coolDownTime' is <= 0

Quote from: "Beef"
Doesn't work for me (broken image removed)

Really? I just tried it and it still works. A better name would probably be 'ignore reload times' as you still have to click each time you want to shoot arrows.

Fast Waves (Makes all of the waves come one after another)
96 09 00 04 01 08 03 07 84 03 00 00 -> 96 09 00 04 01 08 03 07 00 00 00 00