Re: farmBee
Posted Feb 20, 2010 8:43 am
Quote from: "gmoney"
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
EDIT: Lol, there isn't even a .sol for that game, isn't it?
EDIT2: Clearing the cache didn't work.. anyway thanks for the tip :
Yea, you're right, I don't think there is...sucks. But I don't understand then how you're not getting the medals. Have you tried with the pop-up instead of playing it in game? Maybe a different browser or different computer?
Cause those medals get sent every time you play the game and do them again, you should be seeing them pop-up in game, I don't know why they wouldn't be working for you.
I got all of them, but I got most of them at the time they were not giving points. And the other ones, the day later, when they actually gave points...
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus