Skip to content

Theia

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Theia. View game

28 posts

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 3, 2010 3:24 pm

I'll try .sol editing.. I got to level 11 but when I see how many levels there are, then the difficulty will get just more insane..

I hope deity find an invulnerability hack.

EDIT: Can't find a .sol, probably there is none because you use level codes for the game.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 5, 2010 12:27 am

Simple code for this would be walk through walls or whatever. Would allow you to get all medals. No tricks.

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 5, 2010 2:17 am

I thought I started this post...

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 5, 2010 12:08 pm

http://chris-marks.newgrounds.com/news/post/444611

That guy got a good walkthrough with all level codes. You get every medal with his guide in 5 minutes, except for the beat the game and the good score medals. I have my problems with the last boss I always fail at the last stept with "Left" and "Right". Maybe I'll search later for a score hack, so you could get every medal easily..

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 6, 2010 11:50 pm

Yeah, just need score hack now.

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 6, 2010 11:57 pm
Quote from: "owngUnleashed"
Yeah, just need score hack now.


Did you even tried to search for your score with *1/*8?

EDIT: Did it right now, doesn't find anything with *1 and *8.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 7, 2010 2:04 pm

If there's one game that needs hacking it's gotta be this one. Did any one try to find the AoB?

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 7, 2010 3:36 pm
Code: [Select]

if (MyGlobal.Points <= 1000000)
{
API.unlockMedalByName("Lame Score");
}
else if (MyGlobal.Points <= 2000000)
{
API.unlockMedalByName("Great Score");
}

This changes 1000000 and 2000000 to 0:
60 2D 66 DE 05 2D ?? => 60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 00

If you want to change them separately:

1000000
60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 6B => 60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 00

2000000
60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 6C => 60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 00

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 7, 2010 3:39 pm

Good hack, but you still need to to beat the boss.. meh :

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 8, 2010 12:47 am

Can anyone translate to simple English or steps?
I know how to use the engine but I'm confused about the formula.

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 8, 2010 1:56 am

Have you read the Hacking FAQ on what to do with AoBs?

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101

KH is just saying to change both
60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 6B => 60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 00
60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 6C => 60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 00

or
60 2D 66 DE 05 2D ?? => 60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 00

It doesn't matter which you do.

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 8, 2010 11:31 am
Quote from: "pythag12"
Have you read the Hacking FAQ on what to do with AoBs?

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101

KH is just saying to change both
60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 6B => 60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 00
60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 6C => 60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 00

or
60 2D 66 DE 05 2D ?? => 60 2D 66 DE 05 2D 00

It doesn't matter which you do.


Yes I know how to change the array of bytes but I do not know of how to find them and later on I have realized that you need to change the 2 but when? My game just freezes after using the codes and unfortunately I can't do anything after the game freezes exceot for restart?

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 8, 2010 1:55 pm
Quote from: "Lord Zere"
Yes I know how to change the array of bytes but I do not know of how to find them and later on I have realized that you need to change the 2 but when


How can you know how to change them, when you don't know how to find them? D:

Anyway.. you have to change them before you start the game, so at the preloader, but you always have to wait, until the game is 100% loaded, otherwise some crazy stuff like you said happens.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 8, 2010 1:57 pm

is speedhack a good idea for the boss?