Skip to content

Theia

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Theia. View game

28 posts

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 8, 2010 2:03 pm
Quote from: "MessItUp"
is speedhack a good idea for the boss?


Of course it is. I didn't worked for me, but you can try it.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 8, 2010 8:21 pm

Still freezes at the same exact frame. :evil:

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 10, 2010 12:45 am
Quote from: "Lord Zere"
Still freezes at the same exact frame. :evil:

It still freezes at the same exact frame.
Is there any way of preventing this? I already tried Phreneticus's way of doing the hacks on the preloader screen but it didn't do poop. So can anyone advise me here?

Re: Theia

Posted Mar 10, 2010 1:16 pm
Quote from: "Lord Zere"
So can anyone advise me here?


Sorry, I don't think so. I got multiple bluescreens as I played Sideways yesterday and I wasn't able to fix the problem. Today I played it too and I got no bluescreen, there are some things which will be solved from alone and nobody knows the trigger. Maybe your PC is the problem, not the game.

Some threads which might help you: [didn't read any of them, just googled for "Flashgame freezes"]
http://www.computing.net/answers/window ... /2512.html
http://www.computing.net/answers/gaming ... /6422.html
http://forums.techguy.org/games/759202- ... ezing.html
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1667

Maybe there are some solutions, if not.. well then good luck at finding a solution on another way.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Theia

Posted Apr 5, 2010 5:48 pm

Alright I took a whole week of research on this game and it turns out that none of the hacks work or are broken. I also tried looking for the AOB's and found out that there is no other way of hacking this game that I don't know of. Deity and others help me out!

Re: Theia

Posted Apr 5, 2010 7:28 pm
Quote from: "Lord Zere"
Alright I took a whole week of research on this game and it turns out that none of the hacks work or are broken. I also tried looking for the AOB's and found out that there is no other way of hacking this game that I don't know of. Deity and others help me out!


If they could hack it they would have already done it. :roll: Hacking this game requires an immense amount of skill and I guess much time, so why don't try it yourself? There are several tutorials for AOBs.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Theia

Posted Apr 10, 2010 9:46 pm

The score hacks are great but twhy didn't anyone do one for God Score?,Which is by far impossibly difficult compared to the other two(Which I was able to do without hacks).

Re: Theia

Posted Apr 11, 2010 7:47 am
Quote from: "Doomware"
The score hacks are great but twhy didn't anyone do one for God Score?,Which is by far impossibly difficult compared to the other two(Which I was able to do without hacks).

Medal AoBs
2c a1 16 - Lame Score
2c a2 16 - Great Score
2c a3 16 - God Score
2c 9f 16 - Piggy Wiggy

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Theia

Posted Apr 11, 2010 11:41 am

Amazing work mah boi that's +1 karma for you.
Basically to get the god score medal switch the Piggy Wiggy code with the God Score code and vuala.
Is it bad for me to actually find that out by myself even before these codes but I forgot to post them...
Also to wrap things up just enter the G6E0 code after changing the AoB's and an easy 100-pointer is yours.


Code: [Select]

//2c 9f 16
_as3_pushstring "Piggy Wiggy"

Change to:
//2c a3 16
_as3_pushstring "God Score"

Re: Theia

Posted Apr 11, 2010 11:43 am
Quote from: "Lord Zere"
Amazing work mah boi that's +1 karma for you.
Basically to get the god score medal switch the Piggy Wiggy code with the God Score code and vuala.


I'll add it to my list.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Theia

Posted Apr 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Thanks for God score,I wish I could karma+ you.

Re: Theia

Posted Aug 7, 2010 10:13 am

Ultra super monster bump

The remaining medal AoBs:
2c ab 18 - Spider Food
2c bc 18 - Gotcha
2c ff 18 - Piggy PWN
2c 8c 19 - Scare the Boss
2c ab 19 - Bubba Slap

I just realized how bad I was months ago. This game isn't harder to hack than any other game. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

RE: Theia

Posted Apr 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Medal aobs dont work and there is no sol to delete as far as I can tell