Dead Frontier Outbreak 2
Another story game. On front page atm, so badges probably coming, but don't take my word for it.
Link- http://www.kongregate.com/games/JaggedBladeSoft/dead-frontier-outbreak-2
Edit- darn the space button
-migrated-
16 posts
Another story game. On front page atm, so badges probably coming, but don't take my word for it.
Link- http://www.kongregate.com/games/JaggedBladeSoft/dead-frontier-outbreak-2
Edit- darn the space button
Another story game. On front page atm, so badges probably coming, but don't take my word for it.
Link- http://www.kongregate.com/games/JaggedB ... outbreak-2
Already had a topic (which got deleted) as there were probably no hacks, just trial-and-error (broken image removed). Also, the previous game didn't get badges, and I don't see any point in putting badges on a game which can be easily skipped through in less than 5 mins, with/without walkthrough. (Not trying to be mean :lol:).
EDIT: Frame 78 is the stats board (finish), but there's no guarantee you'll get both A+s.
Possible Variables for Tactic and Compassion points:
_root.score_compassion
_root.score_tactic
EDIT3: Found what you need to get A+s, you need at least 95 Tactics and 95 Compassion to get both A+s. Also, if you beat the game with the medicine and still alive, you get +50 to compassion and tactic.
EDIT2: I found out what action gives the most score.
The basic (DUH!) actions are as followed:
1) Put on Camo Fatigues (+1 tactics)
2) Take Shotgun (+3 tactics, +2 ammo)
3) *dependant* (suggest crowbar, as no options give tactic nor compassion points, and you'll find a FA kit later on.)
4) Say goodbye (+2 compassion) or Drink up! (+1 tactics, +1 compassion) *dependent*
5) Take bicycle (+1 tactics) (Hijack Car = Death)
6) Shoot him (-1 ammo, not recommended) | Talk (-1 ammo, I think death though) | Sneak (+2 Tactics) | Crowbar (-2 Compassion)
7) Shoot Lock (-1 Ammo, +1 Tactics) | Kick Door Down (+1 Tactics) | Bash Window (useless) | Crowbar (+2 Tactics)
(broken image removed) Ignore (useless) | Search (death) | Shoot (-1 ammo, +1 tactics, +1 compassion) | Crowbar (+2 Tactics)
9) Take Money (useless) | Search for FA (+1 FA, +2 Tactics) | Search for Ammo (+1 Tactics, no ammo) | Just leave (+1 Tactics)
10) Hide (death, duh!) | Run past them (death, duh!) | Run past corner (+2 Tactics) | Shoot (Need 4 ammo for outcome1, if less, then you just run (outcome2), either way, +1 Tactics)
11) Lock with Bolts (+1 Tactics) | Barricade (+1 Barricade, +1 Tactics) | Lock and Barricade
For some reason, it cuts out after this part. At least you know the first 11 steps!
Another story game. On front page atm, so badges probably coming, but don't take my word for it.
Link-http://www.kongregate.com/games/JaggedBladeSoft/dead-frontier-outbreak-2
Lrn2Link
http://www.kongregate.com/games/JaggedBladeSoft/dead-frontier-outbreak-2
Quote from: "Spellcater4"Another story game. On front page atm, so badges probably coming, but don't take my word for it.Lrn2Link
Link-http://www.kongregate.com/games/JaggedBladeSoft/dead-frontier-outbreak-2
http://www.kongregate.com/games/JaggedBladeSoft/dead-frontier-outbreak-2
He didn't make a serious problem, the "-" was connected to the link, I do that all the time, a simple edit won't hurt.
Ah, I just use that [ url] [/url] xP No offense in any case.
Ah, I just use that [ url] [/url] xP No offense in any case.
Now i know :roll: . I don't remember the previous game, did it get a high of a score as this one?
I know this is not a proper hack, but it's an easy way to beat the game. Just right-click and then select forward xD
You'll get bad grades, but you'll beat the game
I know this is not a proper hack, but it's an easy way to beat the game. Just right-click and then select forward xD
You'll get bad grades, but you'll beat the game
yeah, lot of these kinds of games let you do that.
Updated, need a LOT of verification to see if the _roots work in CE Text hacking.
P.S. Help with SoThink would be nice, but I think we tried too hard to hack a game that doesn't have badges. (broken image removed)
the game was easy, got A on survival, A plus on compassion, and completed all objectives on my first try without dying. Here are all the best choices. (Note: Do not look at these answers unless you are just that retarded and cannot beat the game yourself):
1) Put on combat fatigues
2) Take a shotgun
3) Take a crowbar
4) Say goodbye to your wife
5) Just walk into town
6) Sneak past him
7) Break the lock with the crowbar (crowbar required)
(broken image removed) Smash its skull with the crowbar (crowbar required)
9) Search for a first-aid kit
10) Run around the block then find another entrance
11) Lock the door first then barricade it (Warning: if you mess up here you instantly lose game and have to give-up and start over from the very beginning)
13) Ensure the area is secure
14) Take cover
15) Try to negotiate
16) Tell them about the mission
17) Ask for extra equipment
18) Open the door slowly
19) Go back and find a torch
20) Use a first-aid kit (first-aid kit required)
21) Warn them of the danger
22) Run for the pharmacy
23) Close the shutters
24) Shoot them both
25) Take the stairs to the roof
26) Grab its neck and push it over the railing
27) Join the other survivors
28) Shunt them out of the way
29) Turn off down a back road
30) Walk the rest of the way
For objective 30 it seems that they didn't fix the bug so you can win no matter what even if you say the other answer so even though you are supposed to die you just go on in the story line. Anyways those are the cheats/answers. After beating the game just mess with the other possible choices for fun then play the MMORPG. i am Undead Pioneer and pm if you want.
the game was easy, got A on survival, A plus on compassion, and completed all objectives on my first try without dying. Here are all the best choices. (Note: Do not look at these answers unless you are just that retarded and cannot beat the game yourself):
1) Put on combat fatigues
2) Take a shotgun
3) Take a crowbar
4) Say goodbye to your wife
5) Just walk into town
6) Sneak past him
7) Break the lock with the crowbar (crowbar required)
(broken image removed) Smash its skull with the crowbar (crowbar required)
9) Search for a first-aid kit
10) Run around the block then find another entrance
11) Lock the door first then barricade it (Warning: if you mess up here you instantly lose game and have to give-up and start over from very beginning)
13) Ensure the area is secure
14) Take cover
15) Try to negotiate
16) Tell them about the mission
17) Ask for extra equipment
18) Open the door slowly
19) Go back and find a torch
20) Use a first-aid kit (first-aid kit required)
21) Warn them of the danger
22) Run for the pharmacy
23) Close the shutters
24) Shoot them both
25) Take the stairs to the roof
26) Grab its neck and push it over the railing
27) Join the other survivors
28) Shunt them out of the way
29) Turn off down a back road
30) Walk the rest of the way
For objective 30 it seems that they didn't fix the bug so you can win no matter what even if you say the other answer so even though you are supposed to die you just go on in the story line. Anyways those are the cheats/answers. After beating the game just mess with the other possible choices for fun then play the MMORPG. i am Undead Pioneer and pm if you want.
Well, thanks for completing a guide, even though we were looking for A+ on both, and you're not allowed to have your Kong username as your forum name.
I... think I found the Compassion and Tactic score. I even got a result! (broken image removed)
_level0/:checkpoint_cscore
_level0/:checkpoint_tscore
EDIT: This is weird, I can't find the tscore, when I find the first 2 steps (after I find the C, then an (broken image removed), I can't seem to find the value that ends in a 0. I get another 8, this has happened to me twice right now.
EDIT2: After waiting a few minutes, my Text values weirded out, and then when I was trying the steps again, I couldn't do the 1st step anymore (find C). I think the values are changing :?.
i am Undead Pioneer and pm if you want.
Yeah, I think we can see you're Undead Pioneer, capitain obvious
and you're not allowed to have your Kong username as your forum name.
I just searched on Kong...there's no account for that name
P.S Sorry if the reply to undead dude sounds rude...I'm just a bit moody now...And yes, I do think we're trying too hard to find a hack for this game =P
EDIT: Well, just for the sake of it....I'm gonna take a look and see if I can find some AoB for the score.
OK, here they are:
Search for these
96 04 00 08 03 08 05
96 04 00 08 03 08 06
96 04 00 08 03 08 07
96 04 00 08 03 08 08
96 04 00 08 03 08 09
96 04 00 08 03 08 0a
And change them to 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 for the A+ compassion rank.
Search for these
96 04 00 08 0e 08 10
96 04 00 08 0e 08 11
96 04 00 08 0e 08 12
96 04 00 08 0e 08 13
96 04 00 08 0e 08 14
96 04 00 08 0e 08 15
And also change them to 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 for the A+ tactics rank.
You can die and try again, it'll still work. You don't need to pick up the antibiotics for the rank =P
If someone wants to, you can actually change the last byte(the one that actually changes) to ??, but you can only change these ones that I listed. I think there's probably an easier way...I might even try to find it.
But that's it for now
EDIT: Ok, I think that these other AoB's might do the trick.
96 05 00 07 64 00 00 00 0c 1d 96 -> 96 05 00 07 c8 00 00 00 0c 1d 96
You can actually use a higher value, but I believe that c8(200) is more than enough
96 05 00 07 32 00 00 00 0c 1d -> 96 05 00 07 c8 00 00 00 0c 1d
Again, you can actually use higer or smaller values, but I still think this is enough
OK, here they are:
Search for these
96 04 00 08 03 08 05
96 04 00 08 03 08 06
96 04 00 08 03 08 07
96 04 00 08 03 08 08
96 04 00 08 03 08 09
96 04 00 08 03 08 0a
And change them to 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 for the A+ compassion rank.
Search for these
96 04 00 08 0e 08 10
96 04 00 08 0e 08 11
96 04 00 08 0e 08 12
96 04 00 08 0e 08 13
96 04 00 08 0e 08 14
96 04 00 08 0e 08 15
And also change them to 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 for the A+ tactics rank.
You can die and try again, it'll still work. You don't need to pick up the antibiotics for the rank =P
If someone wants to, you can actually change the last byte(the one that actually changes) to ??, but you can only change these ones that I listed. I think there's probably an easier way...I might even try to find it.
But that's it for now
EDIT: Ok, I think that these other AoB's might do the trick.
96 05 00 07 64 00 00 00 0c 1d 96 -> 96 05 00 07 c8 00 00 00 0c 1d 96
You can actually use a higher value, but I believe that c8(200) is more than enough
96 05 00 07 32 00 00 00 0c 1d -> 96 05 00 07 c8 00 00 00 0c 1d
Again, you can actually use higer or smaller values, but I still think this is enough
I knew something was up, didn't think to check for more than one AoB. As for 'nop'ing, I'm still not an expert at this sort of stuff.