Re: Steambirds(Request)
updated again..
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
-migrated-
116 posts
updated again..
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Is anyone working on anything?This game is evil.
Is anyone working on anything?This game is evil.
the aob's were already updated. look back a couple pages
I don't think they work anymore,I try at the loading but no results come up.
The updates log under the game says he did an update on April 1st,proabably patched then.
I don't think they work anymore,I try at the loading but no results come up.
I just did it and found results. make sure to do it before playing and after it loads
Quote from: "Doomware"I don't think they work anymore,I try at the loading but no results come up.I just did it and found results. make sure to do it before playing and after it loads
Oh, so like it was said something like seven times in this topic... :|
This reminds me that this forum needs a straight line smiley or even better an unamused one.
Quote from: "Spellcater4"Quote from: "Doomware"I don't think they work anymore,I try at the loading but no results come up.I just did it and found results. make sure to do it before playing and after it loads
Oh, so like it was said something like seven times in this topic... :|
This reminds me that this forum needs a straight line smiley or even better an unamused one.
-_- close enough
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"-_- close enoughQuote from: "Spellcater4"Quote from: "Doomware"I don't think they work anymore,I try at the loading but no results come up.I just did it and found results. make sure to do it before playing and after it loads
Oh, so like it was said something like seven times in this topic... :|
This reminds me that this forum needs a straight line smiley or even better an unamused one.
:|
lol idek why i still come here
:| there we go
"Neutral" looks far too sad/worried with it's stupid droopy eyebrow.
=|

Is that better, I took away the eyebrows. (broken image removed)
Is that better, I took away the eyebrows. (broken image removed)
he just looks kinda oblivious now. but an improvement nonetheless
Is that better, I took away the eyebrows. (broken image removed)
Better save it without a black background.. doesn't look so cool. :| But yeah, it looks much better. :lol:
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Is that better, I took away the eyebrows. (broken image removed)
Better save it without a black background.. doesn't look so cool. :| But yeah, it looks much better. :lol:
EDIT: Actually:
White background now (broken image removed)
Quote from: "Phreneticus"EDIT: Actually:Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Is that better, I took away the eyebrows. (broken image removed)
Better save it without a black background.. doesn't look so cool. :| But yeah, it looks much better. :lol:White background now (broken image removed)
how about a sighing .gif?