Game is kinda laggy/unfun.. but this removes the distance travelled limit
96 06 00 04 01 08 35 05 00 4f 99 02 00 0a 00 96 06 00 04 01 08 34 05 00
96 06 00 04 01 08 35 05 01 4f 99 02 00 0a 00 96 06 00 04 01 08 34 05 01
never ceases to amaze me. yeah, it does get really boring. chao, do you mean encrypted as in you couldn't d/l the .swf?
I can download it, but SoThink is not used for reading encrypted .swfs (Encrypted means instead of _root variables or _as3 commands, it uses "eval" and "/x03" and some crap I'll never understand)
Think of KH's BytecodeHackingChallenge when he said he "encrypted the .swf".
ah, did you ever find ASV?
Nope, I'll just stick with SoThink. I don't want to be butthurt when I can't simplify encrypted .swfs (broken image removed)
ah, makes sense i guess. Still, one day we're gonna have new filetypes and we're gonna have to adapt. Or, wait for someone to make a new decompiler to make it simpler for the rest of us :lol: