Skip to content

Transformice!

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Transformice. View game

239 posts

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Did I miss something? What's a sleecher?

Also, y u so mad?

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Quote from: "Gloont"
Did I miss something? What's a sleecher?

Also, y u so mad?

it's an inside vocab work. just imagine a user who doesn't contribute.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 15, 2010 10:48 pm
Quote from: "praetor"
Just to prove its still possible.  Use both (tested on /en .59) for Jump Hack

d0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 76 2a 12 06
10 79 00 00 66 ?? ?? 76 2a 12 06


d0 d0 66 ?? ?? d0 66 ?? ?? a0 d0 66 ?? ?? a0 d0 66 ?? ?? a0 4f
47 d0 66 ?? ?? d0 66 ?? ?? a0 d0 66 ?? ?? a0 d0 66 ?? ?? a0 4f


I got a connection interrupted 10s after replacing the 2 AoBs and being flying in a room (alone).

Now I cannot connect to the website, it gets stuck on the Chargeur, it doesn't even load the Transformice.swf file.

Maybe they're changing something and this was just a pure coincidence? lol

EDIT: LOL, even changing the IP+deleting cookies i couldn't load the game, I had to CCclean all the shit out and it's still version 0.59.

WTF happened? they can now put there permanent cookies or something?

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Apparently praetor solved that issue.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 15, 2010 11:54 pm

I saw someone using the hack Lagging, someone knows the code?

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Well.. here's the translation for both:

Quote from: "ZayK"
From what I see, you can no longer create any client, I am correct?
Yet it's so simple. It really is a small security junk that has been installed. If you want to know more please contact me.

PS: Excuse me speak French, but I really bothered to write in English.

Sounds interesting. I gonna send him a PM.

Edit: BigBoss, that decrease was retarded now, wasn't it?

Quote from: "Lyress"
I'm French and I do not really speak English and understand everything they say to get involved and to blend in is 99% impossible.



This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 17, 2010 12:53 am
Quote from: "BigBoss"
I got a connection interrupted 10s after replacing the 2 AoBs and being flying in a room (alone).

Now I cannot connect to the website, it gets stuck on the Chargeur, it doesn't even load the Transformice.swf file.

Maybe they're changing something and this was just a pure coincidence? lol

EDIT: LOL, even changing the IP+deleting cookies i couldn't load the game, I had to CCclean all the shit out and it's still version 0.59.

WTF happened? they can now put there permanent cookies or something?



Not sure what to say.. still works ok for me..

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 17, 2010 4:01 am

I managed to find teleport hack / flyhack / mega-shaman / cheese instant / hole instant [FR]

And thank you for the translation phreneticus.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Right, any posts from now on in any language other than English get deleted.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 17, 2010 5:58 pm

I was going to post the link but since my post was deleted, I'm going.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 19, 2010 12:09 am

So if a mod sees you do it then your banned?Or is it like they can tell by the server?