Skip to content

Transformice!

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Transformice. View game

239 posts

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 13, 2010 2:29 pm

I don't see anything to be afraid of. If you don't find any aobs just open up sothink  (broken image removed)

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Kill this thread please, the last leecher's army dude's intervention was enought.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 13, 2010 7:06 pm

great client but it just became outdated, i need a .53 hacked client for en

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 13, 2010 7:14 pm

Updated to .55 now. As much as I hate Transformice, I have to say the intro is kinda cool.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 14, 2010 2:07 am

The intro actually scared me lol, I didn't expect that haha

They did a good update imho, the intro, buttons for emotions and night mode rules.

EDIT: Nah, I wont even search hacks, why? The lamers on uc are already releasing clients with all hacks for every fucking nub out there.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 14, 2010 2:25 am

This threads gonna be on top of everything . Might as well sticky   :?

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 14, 2010 4:07 am
Quote from: "Slapped"
This threads gonna be on top of everything . Might as well sticky   :?

then we'd be advertising this crap.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 14, 2010 6:57 am
Quote from: "BigBoss"
I'd delete the thread

2nded

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 14, 2010 8:54 am
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Quote from: "BigBoss"
I'd delete the thread
2nded

That's why neither of you is mod/admin. If your opinion is what decides which games are hacked and which not, Jesus Christ, this site would be lost. (broken image removed) We hack every game, if it's possible.

Edit: The game got updated again, to .58.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 14, 2010 11:05 am

Ignore the sleechers, give them what they want or tell them politely where to stick their questions.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 14, 2010 11:38 am

v0.58 seems to block the standalone .exe.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 14, 2010 6:31 pm

From the FB page:

Quote
Nightmode has now been reduced to only 7 maps, and major anti-hacking features have been deployed.

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 14, 2010 7:17 pm
Quote from: "Creamy"
From the FB page:
Quote
Nightmode has now been reduced to only 7 maps, and major anti-hacking features have been deployed.


Yeah sure, thats whay it costed me 1min to make a new fly hack code lol.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 14, 2010 7:31 pm
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Ignore the sleechers, give them what they want or tell them politely where to stick their questions.


Oh you.