Re: Transformice!
Did I miss something? What's a sleecher?
Also, y u so mad?
-migrated-
239 posts
Did I miss something? What's a sleecher?
Also, y u so mad?
Did I miss something? What's a sleecher?
Also, y u so mad?
it's an inside vocab work. just imagine a user who doesn't contribute.
Just to prove its still possible. Use both (tested on /en .59) for Jump Hack
d0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 76 2a 12 06
10 79 00 00 66 ?? ?? 76 2a 12 06
d0 d0 66 ?? ?? d0 66 ?? ?? a0 d0 66 ?? ?? a0 d0 66 ?? ?? a0 4f
47 d0 66 ?? ?? d0 66 ?? ?? a0 d0 66 ?? ?? a0 d0 66 ?? ?? a0 4f
I got a connection interrupted 10s after replacing the 2 AoBs and being flying in a room (alone).
Now I cannot connect to the website, it gets stuck on the Chargeur, it doesn't even load the Transformice.swf file.
Maybe they're changing something and this was just a pure coincidence? lol
EDIT: LOL, even changing the IP+deleting cookies i couldn't load the game, I had to CCclean all the shit out and it's still version 0.59.
WTF happened? they can now put there permanent cookies or something?
refer to phren's post at the top of this page
Apparently praetor solved that issue.
well, I guess not.
I saw someone using the hack Lagging, someone knows the code?
Well.. here's the translation for both:
From what I see, you can no longer create any client, I am correct?
Yet it's so simple. It really is a small security junk that has been installed. If you want to know more please contact me.
PS: Excuse me speak French, but I really bothered to write in English.
Sounds interesting. I gonna send him a PM.
Edit: BigBoss, that decrease was retarded now, wasn't it?
I'm French and I do not really speak English and understand everything they say to get involved and to blend in is 99% impossible.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
I got a connection interrupted 10s after replacing the 2 AoBs and being flying in a room (alone).
Now I cannot connect to the website, it gets stuck on the Chargeur, it doesn't even load the Transformice.swf file.
Maybe they're changing something and this was just a pure coincidence? lol
EDIT: LOL, even changing the IP+deleting cookies i couldn't load the game, I had to CCclean all the shit out and it's still version 0.59.
WTF happened? they can now put there permanent cookies or something?
Not sure what to say.. still works ok for me..
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
I managed to find teleport hack / flyhack / mega-shaman / cheese instant / hole instant [FR]
And thank you for the translation phreneticus.
Right, any posts from now on in any language other than English get deleted.
lol idek why i still come here
I was going to post the link but since my post was deleted, I'm going.
So do you get banned if you use the AoBs?
If a moderator gets you.... yes
So if a mod sees you do it then your banned?Or is it like they can tell by the server?