Skip to content

Epic Coaster

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Epic Coaster. View game

82 posts

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 7, 2010 4:21 am

Did you do it at the intro screen before clicking anything?
AoB still works.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 7, 2010 4:48 am

Yes, I went to load the game, searched for the AoB's before clicking Play, and they didn't work. Could you list the exact steps for me, I may be missing a crucial step in the process, for example, I do the one for "close tracks" one, and all that seems to be changed is that the track starts out further than normally, like there's a gap right from the get-go. Height seems to do absolutely nothing either.

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 7, 2010 5:03 am
Quote from: "lol wut"
Updated perfect jump array using Zirak's array as a base:

66 ?? ?? 66 ?? 24 0a a0 0c ?? ?? ?? =>
66 ?? ?? 66 ?? 24 0a a0 0c 00 00 00

I'll probably try searching through the .swf for the others tomorrow, too tired to bother at the moment.


This is the only AoB working dudes, it's easy, the others ones either don't work or either then don't anything they were supposed to to do.

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 7, 2010 5:05 am

Oh, I already had the perfect jumps done legitimately before hand, I didn't notice that it was the only one still working. I just thought that since I asked about the others and blah said they worked that I was doing it wrong, thanks for the clarification.

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 7, 2010 6:15 am

Updated main post.

Let me make this clear - Even if you do find the variables for the track height and 'closeness', the source-code has completely changed, so they wouldn't be of any good.

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 7, 2010 1:33 pm

Neither of the AoBs were working for me, neither the perfect jump nor the all tracks are special, and yes I input them properly changing the proper things.

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 7, 2010 1:37 pm
Quote from: "Martinos"
Neither of the AoBs were working for me, neither the perfect jump nor the all tracks are special, and yes I input them properly changing the proper things.

As far as I know, both together aren't working. Did you change only one of them at a time?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 8, 2010 4:55 am

So due to these apparent updates, does this make the game un-hackable, because from what I can tell from you guys talking, I seem to feel like it's not possible anymore. Someone prove me wrong.

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 8, 2010 5:34 am

Forgive me for being a prick here, but why can't people read or follow simple instructions?  Both hacks work*.

Here is a step-by-step, more or less directly from the F.A.Q.  

1.  Load the game.
2.  DO NOT DO ANYTHING; it should be a BLACK screen that says Play.
3.  Load Cheat Engine.
4.  Select Plugin-container.exe
5.  Search for the AoB, in HEX MODE.  (This is default)
6.  Change as specified. (For the Perfect Jump hack, this is as simple as changing the last three sets of variables to 00 00 00; for the "Every Track is Retarded" one you change the 01 to 02)
7.  Play with the hack now in effect.

*Unless I'm mistaken, it is IMPOSSIBLE for every track to be special when it is night, as while the track might have been special in the day, Fly Bys and Sky Dives do NOT happen at night.  Thus, the hack works, but while it is night those particular special tracks will be treated as normal by the game.  Anybody else care to either confirm, support, or refute this theory?

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 8, 2010 5:44 am

Forgive me for being a prick, but if you had read through the thread earlier, you would have seen that I was talking about the hacks for track distances and heights, because from what I can see there is no way for those to be fixed, unless someone can do it (I have no clue how to).

Is there by any chance a hack that makes it so that distance passes at a faster rate, for example 10m passes where 1m would usually pass? It would make sense to have that exist, I believe people have done it for similar style games.

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 8, 2010 2:08 pm

Ah, sorry about the post then, I was unaware that only 1 hack worked at a time, I had them both enabled and was having no luck.

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 8, 2010 2:22 pm

Score raises insanely fast
66 40 d0 66 10 24 14 a3 a0 d0 66 1f 24 03 a3 a0 a2 =>
66 40 d0 66 10 24 7f a2 a0 d0 66 1f 24 7f a2 a0 a2

Fly hack
24 ?? 68 0b =>
24 00 68 0b

Request to add this to first post.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 8, 2010 3:05 pm

If Fly Hack crashes you:

Do not change the AoB 24 E8 68 00 if it comes up when searching 24 ?? 68 00

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 8, 2010 3:06 pm
Quote from: "Martinos"
Ok, I've got it working, DO NOT change 24 E8 68 0b, it will crash you.  Also, once you start using fly hack you can't land anymore, so basically its only good for getting speed/distance and not points.

Huh? It didn't get that result. Also, I could land with this hack and I tested it more than one time. Make sure you don't have another flashgame open while doing this.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus