Skip to content

Epic Coaster

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Epic Coaster. View game

82 posts

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 11, 2010 3:37 pm

There's no "mistakenly using" a code lol, you know the risk while enabling cheats, your own fault (broken image removed)

@phreneticus, invalid notation pretty much meant not a valid notation.

Edit: I also see where I went wrong with the Perfect Jumps and it works fine now. I was just taking the code from the Badgehack thread and it didn't have that explanation about keeping the first portion of the AoB unchanged and only changing the 09.

MOEKTAZO!

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Usually you get an "Invalid Notation" error by not replacing wildcards with what it's supposed to be changed to.

Such as:
Searching for 0A B4 ?? ?? 63, finding 0A B4 C1 52 63, change to 0A 64 ?? ?? 02

Getting an error- 0A B4 ?? ?? 63 -> 0A 64 ?? ?? 02

NOT getting an error - 0A B4 ?? ?? 63 -> 0A 64 C1 52 02

In other words, don't change C1 52 unless told to, but also don't just put ?? ?? to replace them.

--
If this is confusing in any way, you're an idiot for not comprehending the most simplest of custom values in CE.

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 12, 2010 12:49 am
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Chaos beat me to it :S

I'm not "Chaos"
(broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed)

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 12, 2010 1:42 am
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Chaos beat me to it :S
I'm not "Chaos"
(broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed)

ah, brings back memories when i called u cao

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 12, 2010 1:56 am

Did you... used to be? :
This reminds me why I always quote people, copy pasting names is a pain and I fuck up the simple ones lol.

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 12, 2010 2:06 am

Fun fact:did you know that in Portuguese c

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 12, 2010 8:15 am

Okay, sorry about that. The Perfect Jump AoB does work.

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 12, 2010 2:06 pm
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Did you... used to be? :
This reminds me why I always quote people, copy pasting names is a pain and I fuck up the simple ones lol.

No, my old username was *insert username here*.

@Jaramu, FAIL!

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Hacks seem dead for me =/

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 20, 2010 5:50 am
Quote from: "PseudoFamous"
Hacks seem dead for me =/

I'll update them after school.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 30, 2010 4:39 pm

AOB's from lol wut (perfect jump) and phreneticus's Fly Hack works perfectly.
Thanks.

Re: Epic Coaster

Posted Aug 30, 2010 8:32 pm
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
can this die?

/signed

Way to bump a very old topic to clarify something that is obviously working.