Re: [Request]Counter Snipe
There is a Hacking FAQ on the top of the site.
-migrated-
31 posts
There is a Hacking FAQ on the top of the site.
Buy Avatars for 1$:
09 2d ?? d6 ->
09 24 01 d6
09 2d ?? 62 05 ->
09 24 01 62 05
09 2d ?? 62 04 ->
09 24 01 62 04
09 25 ?? ?? ?? d6 ->
09 24 01 02 02 D6
09 25 ?? ?? 62 05 ->
09 24 01 02 62 05
09 25 ?? ?? d6 ->
09 24 01 02 d6
Buy Avatars for 1$:
09 2d ?? d6 ->
09 24 01 d6
09 2d ?? 62 05 ->
09 24 01 62 05
09 2d ?? 62 04 ->
09 24 01 62 04
09 25 ?? ?? ?? d6 ->
09 24 01 02 02 D6
09 25 ?? ?? 62 05 ->
09 24 01 02 62 05
09 25 ?? ?? d6 ->
09 24 01 02 d6
Thanks for the AoBs. That was lot to change!
Edit: There's a new (overpowered) gun: KSVK. Can someone find an AoB for it to cost $1, too?
Edit: There's a new (overpowered) gun: KSVK. Can someone find an AoB for it to cost $1, too?
Look a little closer, it says "Premium Purchase Only". We are not allowed to change that fact, read the rules.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Quote from: "Incognitus"Edit: There's a new (overpowered) gun: KSVK. Can someone find an AoB for it to cost $1, too?Look a little closer, it says "Premium Purchase Only". We are not allowed to change that fact, read the rules.
Oh I see. I thought I remembered seeing that the SCAR and M200 were premium guns before too...maybe I'm wrong though.
Quote from: "phreneticus"Oh I see. I thought I remembered seeing that the SCAR and M200 were premium guns before too...maybe I'm wrong though.Quote from: "Incognitus"Edit: There's a new (overpowered) gun: KSVK. Can someone find an AoB for it to cost $1, too?Look a little closer, it says "Premium Purchase Only". We are not allowed to change that fact, read the rules.
Nope, they were just incredible expensive.. I remember the M200 cost 500,000$.. not sure though.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
What's an AoB. Is it like, "Away on break" or something? I'm seriously confused with this site.
What's an AoB. Is it like, "Away on break" or something? I'm seriously confused with this site.
AoB stands for "Array of Bytes". For further information, go either read the Hacking FAQ or visit the tutorial section.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
someone needs to make a put the hacked multiplayer version on it's own website. Plus hack it so that everything costs half the amount it was so it's still a challenge but it isn't a game that you can beat in the first level like most hacked games. :ugeek:
someone needs to make a put the hacked multiplayer version on it's own website. Plus hack it so that everything costs half the amount it was so it's still a challenge but it isn't a game that you can beat in the first level like most hacked games. :ugeek:
Are you fucking serious?
There's no levels in this game. Also, if you're going to hack it, just hack it so it's easy - what's the point of half easy? If you want a challenge, go play it unhacked.
What's an AoB. Is it like, "Away on break" or something? I'm seriously confused with this site.
I lol'ed.
all the AOB in the previous topic is not working anymore.
Anyone could work on this game for updated AOB?
all the AOB in the previous topic is not working anymore.
Anyone could work on this game for updated AOB?
http://www.mochigames.com/game/hunted/
wait for mochi loader click play set speed hack to 0.0 change aobs (broken image removed)
[aob:3tt2lzyo]buy weapons for $1
M210 SCAR
20 A1 07 00 05 00 00 00 ==>
01 00 00 00 05 00 00 00
thermal scope SV98
50 C3 00 00 1E 00 00==>
01 00 00 00 1E 00 00
M82 AWM
A0 86 01 00 07 00 00 00==>
01 00 00 00 07 00 00 00[/aob:3tt2lzyo]

how use this codes?