Skip to content

[Request]Counter Snipe

-migrated-

31 posts

Re: [Request]Counter Snipe

Posted Sep 26, 2010 2:23 am

Buy Avatars for 1$:
09 2d ?? d6 ->
09 24 01 d6

09 2d ?? 62 05 ->
09 24 01 62 05

09 2d ?? 62 04 ->
09 24 01 62 04

09 25 ?? ?? ?? d6 ->
09 24 01 02 02 D6

09 25 ?? ?? 62 05 ->
09 24 01 02 62 05

09 25 ?? ?? d6 ->
09 24 01 02 d6

Re: [Request]Counter Snipe

Posted Oct 4, 2010 12:26 am
Quote from: "Xiphas"
Buy Avatars for 1$:
09 2d ?? d6 ->
09 24 01 d6

09 2d ?? 62 05 ->
09 24 01 62 05

09 2d ?? 62 04 ->
09 24 01 62 04

09 25 ?? ?? ?? d6 ->
09 24 01 02 02 D6

09 25 ?? ?? 62 05 ->
09 24 01 02 62 05

09 25 ?? ?? d6 ->
09 24 01 02 d6

Thanks for the AoBs. That was lot to change!
Edit: There's a new (overpowered) gun: KSVK. Can someone find an AoB for it to cost $1, too?

Re: [Request]Counter Snipe

Posted Oct 4, 2010 6:27 am
Quote from: "Incognitus"
Edit: There's a new (overpowered) gun: KSVK. Can someone find an AoB for it to cost $1, too?

Look a little closer, it says "Premium Purchase Only". We are not allowed to change that fact, read the rules.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: [Request]Counter Snipe

Posted Oct 5, 2010 12:12 am
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "Incognitus"
Edit: There's a new (overpowered) gun: KSVK. Can someone find an AoB for it to cost $1, too?
Look a little closer, it says "Premium Purchase Only". We are not allowed to change that fact, read the rules.

Oh I see. I thought I remembered seeing that the SCAR and M200 were premium guns before too...maybe I'm wrong though.

Re: [Request]Counter Snipe

Posted Oct 5, 2010 7:00 am
Quote from: "Incognitus"
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "Incognitus"
Edit: There's a new (overpowered) gun: KSVK. Can someone find an AoB for it to cost $1, too?
Look a little closer, it says "Premium Purchase Only". We are not allowed to change that fact, read the rules.
Oh I see. I thought I remembered seeing that the SCAR and M200 were premium guns before too...maybe I'm wrong though.

Nope, they were just incredible expensive.. I remember the M200 cost 500,000$.. not sure though.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: [Request]Counter Snipe

Posted Oct 31, 2010 3:24 pm

What's an AoB. Is it like, "Away on break" or something? I'm seriously confused with this site.

Re: [Request]Counter Snipe

Posted Oct 31, 2010 3:27 pm
Quote from: "LOGEYBOGEYt"
What's an AoB. Is it like, "Away on break" or something? I'm seriously confused with this site.

AoB stands for "Array of Bytes". For further information, go either read the Hacking FAQ or visit the tutorial section.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: [Request]Counter Snipe

Posted Nov 27, 2010 5:10 pm

someone needs to make a put the hacked multiplayer version on it's own website. Plus hack it so that everything costs half the amount it was so it's still a challenge but it isn't a game that you can beat in the first level like most hacked games. :ugeek:

Re: [Request]Counter Snipe

Posted Nov 29, 2010 10:15 pm
Quote from: "Ksthultz15"
someone needs to make a put the hacked multiplayer version on it's own website. Plus hack it so that everything costs half the amount it was so it's still a challenge but it isn't a game that you can beat in the first level like most hacked games. :ugeek:

Are you fucking serious?
There's no levels in this game. Also, if you're going to hack it, just hack it so it's easy - what's the point of half easy? If you want a challenge, go play it unhacked.

Re: [Request]Counter Snipe

Posted Nov 29, 2010 10:48 pm
Quote from: "LOGEYBOGEYt"
What's an AoB. Is it like, "Away on break" or something? I'm seriously confused with this site.


I lol'ed.

Re: [Request]Counter Snipe

Posted Feb 7, 2011 1:48 am

all the AOB in the previous topic is not working anymore.
Anyone could work on this game for updated AOB?

Re: [Request]Counter Snipe

Posted Feb 8, 2011 2:20 am

all the AOB in the previous topic is not working anymore.
Anyone could work on this game for updated AOB?

Re: [Request]Counter Snipe

Posted Feb 22, 2011 6:12 pm

http://www.mochigames.com/game/hunted/
wait for mochi loader click play set speed hack to 0.0 change aobs  (broken image removed)

[aob:3tt2lzyo]buy weapons for $1
M210     SCAR
20 A1 07 00 05 00 00 00 ==>
01 00 00 00 05 00 00 00

thermal scope    SV98
50 C3 00 00 1E 00 00==>
01 00 00 00 1E 00 00

M82     AWM
A0 86 01 00 07 00 00 00==>
01 00 00 00 07 00 00 00[/aob:3tt2lzyo]