Skip to content

bunny flags hacked using cheat engine

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Bunny Flags. View game

42 posts

Re: bunny flags hacked using cheat engine

Posted Oct 8, 2010 5:55 am

The skill points arnt working on my pc. I can found the values but if i change them, nothing happens. Im using google chrome so thats not the problem

Re: bunny flags hacked using cheat engine

Posted Oct 8, 2010 9:33 am
Quote from: "bossb"
Im using google chrome so thats not the problem

Try it again with Firefox.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: bunny flags hacked using cheat engine

Posted Oct 8, 2010 7:04 pm

I tried the talent points with firefox, and found 5 addresses after eliminating most, and through trial and error, none of them worked. Same with money and experience although I didn't find any values for those.

Re: bunny flags hacked using cheat engine

Posted Oct 8, 2010 8:17 pm

This is probably the hardest hacking challenge I had in months. The .swf is encrypted and not decryptable, the code is obsfucated and part of the game is programmed in French or Spanish. Still trying to get something to work.

Edit: Game broken, I thought my hacks were not working.
Edit2: EPIC FAIL. They uploaded a fixed version and forgot to encrypt & obsfucate it! I'll upload the .swf in a sec, so even if they upload a new version, with wildcards we can still use the AoBs we found in this one.

[attachment=0:1c862lqc]Bunny Flags.rar[/attachment:1c862lqc]

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: bunny flags hacked using cheat engine

Posted Oct 8, 2010 8:32 pm

There you go:

Insane amount of exp for each enemy
d0 24 ?? 68 45
d0 2d 39 68 45

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: bunny flags hacked using cheat engine

Posted Oct 8, 2010 8:41 pm

Hmm, I can't seem to get past the load screen. Just shows a big black box in the middle with no "play" button. That's in FF. Doesn't load at all in IE.

Re: bunny flags hacked using cheat engine

Posted Oct 9, 2010 1:46 am
Quote from: "newguy02"
Hmm, I can't seem to get past the load screen. Just shows a big black box in the middle with no "play" button. That's in FF. Doesn't load at all in IE.

CTRL+F5

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: bunny flags hacked using cheat engine

Posted Oct 9, 2010 3:26 am
Quote from: "stratusmark"
A new game on Kongregate is bunny flags.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/CuaticGames/bunny-flags

I already hacked skill points with cheat engine. What I got so far was have CE set on exact value and 8 bytes.
Then type in current amount of unused skill points, search. Use a point, click next search, repeat till only one value is left.


yeah i did it with 2 skill points on double and it wotked. just got to take a bit of time and find the one that doesnt change numbers and stays 0.

Re: bunny flags hacked using cheat engine

Posted Oct 9, 2010 4:41 am
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Quote from: "newguy02"
Hmm, I can't seem to get past the load screen. Just shows a big black box in the middle with no "play" button. That's in FF. Doesn't load at all in IE.
CTRL+F5


Still didn't work :- For FF the play button still doesn't show up, and IE says that it encountered a problem with an "add-on" (but since I don't use IE I don't really have any add-ons installed). The addon is mwb81924.dll.

Re: bunny flags hacked using cheat engine

Posted Oct 9, 2010 5:17 am

One shot kills
24 00 0d ?? ?? 00 d2
24 00 0d 00 00 00 d2

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous