Hi, I've got your bot to level up my 20lvl char, and got some issues. First minor thing is it had to go through whole Bellroot before going to Summerville. Bit waste of time but I guess we can skip that.
Worse thing was after few minutes it were stopping attacking and toon was dying. After some debugging I've noticed that script was leaving main attack loop in Battle() function, and was stuck in small loop at the end of it. It seems that rectangle detecting end of battle (75, 253, 94, 267) was changing in the middle of fight, and that was causing problems. After changing it to (0, 253, 10, 267) it got better, and during night script got my char to 54lvl (broken image removed)
Now I'm trying to get char to go to H3 Bleakwood. It gets stuck in Shik A2 for some reason, because it tries to go further north too fast. If I find a reason will let you know.
Anyway great script and big thank you for saving a lot of my time (broken image removed)