Skip to content

Road of the Dead

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Road of the Dead. View game

68 posts

Re: Road of the Dead

Posted Oct 16, 2010 4:19 pm

I've just checked all of the AoB's. There's nothing wrong with them at all.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Road of the Dead

Posted Oct 16, 2010 5:22 pm
Quote from: "MartinRistov"
Nah I don't need to hack it in CE,like temporary. I wanna make a prehack for it,but the AoBs ignored gave us are for an older version I guess. Epic hacks,still.

It'd be awesome if he checks this topic again and tries to get the same hacks on the updated version.


as max said, they still work, many people have tried it and they work

Re: Road of the Dead

Posted Oct 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Hmmm I'm doing something wrong then  :?

Alright,I'd really appreciate if you guys try to help me sort this thing out:

1. I got this swf file
http://chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0009/4 ... heDead.swf

2. Decompressed it

3. Put it into HxD -> with Search & Replace function,I put those hex codes in,selected in All directions and selected Hex Values,like this
(broken image removed)

Then I hit Replace All but I got an error saying that the code wasn't found.
(broken image removed)

Anyone help?

Re: Road of the Dead

Posted Oct 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Problem: You decompressed it.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Road of the Dead

Posted Oct 16, 2010 8:00 pm

I tried that too but I still kept getting
->>
(broken image removed)

Can you take a look yourself,please?

Re: Road of the Dead

Posted Oct 16, 2010 8:09 pm

The AoBs only seem to work if you enter them at the title screen. If you've already started the game, you can still still locate them, but they don't do anything.

Re: Road of the Dead

Posted Oct 16, 2010 8:55 pm

for some reason it wont let me  edit the .sol (broken image removed) is it possible to get an aob that stops the timer from going down on the dead on time mode?

Re: Road of the Dead

Posted Oct 17, 2010 9:41 am
Quote from: "PseudoFamous"
Problem: You decompressed it.

That's never the problem.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Road of the Dead

Posted Oct 17, 2010 10:47 am

That's because you're searching the actual code I think. Could be wrong.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Road of the Dead

Posted Oct 17, 2010 11:06 am
Quote from: "MartinRistov"
I tried that too but I still kept getting
->>
(broken image removed)

Can you take a look yourself,please?

The problem is on your side.

(broken image removed)

(broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Road of the Dead

Posted Oct 17, 2010 2:02 pm
Quote from: "Frogxzor"
for some reason it wont let me  edit the .sol (broken image removed) is it possible to get an aob that stops the timer from going down on the dead on time mode?

Use this simple AoB on the very first title screen and the timer will count up instead of down:
C6 0A D1 A1
C6 0A D1 A0

I also got the timer to stop like hutzhutz suggested:

Quote from: "hutzhutz"
use cheat engine speed hack and search for your time in double then freeze it puff unlimited time

Re: Road of the Dead

Posted Oct 18, 2010 1:11 am

(broken image removed)  I am new to 'hacking' with Cheat Engine, and I am having difficulty trying to change the values. Am I correct when you are supposed to open CE, go to windows list, select the game, then check the HEX box, put in the code (example, ef 01 df 26 00 89 0f), scan for that array of bytes, and then change the values accordingly?

Thanks again for your help!

Re: Road of the Dead

Posted Oct 18, 2010 12:50 pm
Quote from: "Phillipismyname"
(broken image removed)  I am new to 'hacking' with Cheat Engine, and I am having difficulty trying to change the values. Am I correct when you are supposed to open CE, go to windows list, select the game, then check the HEX box, put in the code (example, ef 01 df 26 00 89 0f), scan for that array of bytes, and then change the values accordingly?

Thanks again for your help!

1)Open CE
2)Select plugin-container.exe (if you are using firefox)
3)Change the "value type" to "Array of Bytes"
4)Put the desire value
5)There should appear 1 value. Double click it
6) Right click the value go to "change record"->"value"
7)Put the desire code and click "ok"

As Phren Said go to-----> THE HACKING FAQ <-----for more info