Re: Road of the Dead
there new for version 1.02?
-migrated-
68 posts
there new for version 1.02?
how to get past the brighton square?
So... AoBs appear to not work due to an update. New version is 1.02, so can you guys who know how to create AoBs make some ones that work for the new version exactly like the following...
No Bumper/Windshield Damage (Change both results)
A1 D2 46 C3 19 02
A0 D2 46 C3 19 02
Phantom Misc Objects (Cones, etc)
1B 60 9A 02 24 01
1b 60 9A 02 24 00
Phantom Cars
9A 02 62 04 61
9A 02 24 00 61
Phantom Explosions
16 60 D1 0B
16 47 02 02
Phantom Spike Strips
02 24 02 60
02 24 00 60
Timer Counts Up in Dead on Time
AF 0A D1 A1
AF 0A D1 A0
I used the .Sol which gave me every upgrade and badge except the Dead on Time badge. I used all of these AoB's to try and get the final badge but discovered that I couldn't die or run out of time to submit my score. So I retried it with all but the invincibility AoB. I just stayed in the center lane and kept my finger on E in case any super zombies tried to jump on my car.
You can edit the .sol for Dead on Time too, that's what I did. I liked the game, but the badges were taking as long as MMO badges. Anyway, just change the Dead on Time value to 10,000+. Play it once and it'll submit your best distance when you finish.
So... AoBs appear to not work due to an update. New version is 1.02, so can you guys who know how to create AoBs make some ones that work for the new version exactly like the following...
No Bumper/Windshield Damage (Change both results)
A1 D2 46 C3 19 02
A0 D2 46 C3 19 02
Phantom Misc Objects (Cones, etc)
1B 60 9A 02 24 01
1b 60 9A 02 24 00
Phantom Cars
9A 02 62 04 61
9A 02 24 00 61
Phantom Explosions
16 60 D1 0B
16 47 02 02
Phantom Spike Strips
02 24 02 60
02 24 00 60
Timer Counts Up in Dead on Time
AF 0A D1 A1
AF 0A D1 A0
The aobs work great
Requesting link to the database please.
Read FAQ. Vote hacks just if you sure its work/not. Stop posting threads with "Request" thingy. Posted someones hack with credits if the hack had not posted yet. OK
No working AoBs for v1.02 yet?
Everything workeed for me
Got every badge :)
This game is pretty fun, but gets annoying after a while..