I am talking about the game I gave link for...
Book of magic - the dark times...
And i finally found this _level0/:skillPoints , the problem was in the guide description
2. Open Cheat Engine and select the browser. If you're on IE, it's the second value. If you're using FireFox 3.6 or above, select the plugin-container.
In my case i should have choose just firefox.exe process but it still ain't solved my problem though...
Now i get stuck on 3rd step
Step 3, Find the root variable:
Subtract the address you found in the previous step by -07 (Hex). To do this you can use Windows Calculator. Put the calculator in scientific mode, and then Hex. Type in the last two digits of the address you found (6C), then type -7, and hit enter. This will return 65. Reverse this address from 05E5C665 to 65C6E505. Do a New Scan, set the Value Type to Array of Bytes, and search for this reversed address. You should get one result that has an address that ends in an 8. Add this to your list.
Non of the values I've found in the previous steps meet the requirements=(