Re: Fantasy Online
I didn't understand,what is the hack? :S
This is the hack.
I should have probably posted the link to a rick-roll video instead...
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
-migrated-
80 posts
I didn't understand,what is the hack? :S
This is the hack.
I should have probably posted the link to a rick-roll video instead...
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
This is the hack.
I got the new version of KBH. I watched the video. I read everything I could find. The red categories are badges, but there is no category for 'We Are the Champions!". I'm trying not be too stupid and am failing, but I have no idea why. I've used KBH very successfully before, this category just doesn't seem to be there.
*Edit: I misunderstood what phreneticus meant. I thought he offered the link as though it contained a solution to the problem, not just a link to the hack being discussed. Sorry.
Quote from: "phreneticus"This is the hack.
I got the new version of KBH. I watched the video. I read everything I could find. The red categories are badges, but there is no category for 'We Are the Champions!". I'm trying not be too stupid and am failing, but I have no idea why. I've used KBH very successfully before, this category just doesn't seem to be there.
This is the same for everyone, for some reason KBH cannot detect the value.
Quote from: "Berk599"I didn't understand,what is the hack? :SThis is the hack.
I should have probably posted the link to a rick-roll video instead...
kbh cant detect that we are the champions badge.Can you detect that badge?
Quote from: "phreneticus"kbh cant detect that we are the champions badge.Can you detect that badge?Quote from: "Berk599"I didn't understand,what is the hack? :SThis is the hack.
I should have probably posted the link to a rick-roll video instead...
Does it look like people have detected the badge? I don't think so. Lets just wait and find out. I couldn't detect it either, and Im not much of a hacker. So you guys will probably have better luck.
Quote from: "Berk599"I didn't understand,what is the hack? :SThis is the hack.
I should have probably posted the link to a rick-roll video instead...
I agree, but thanks for directing everyone to the hacks!
Rickroll:http://www.yougotrickrolled.com/
Slightly off-topic, but I just wanted to add that I think Fantasy Online is the buggiest, grinding-est, most fucking boring game ever to get a badge on Kong. I try to get my badges without cheating (I know - why am I here? whatever...) but I may change my mind for this one. Oh look - my character is tired again. Fucking lame ass game.
I think I'd rather play through Balloon Invasion again instead of another second on this game.
...sigh....ok, back to playing it. Fucking lame ass fucking fuckfuckfuck badges. :evil:
Agreed. This game is awful. Prepare to grind for about 40 hours.
Are there any gold/exp hacks for this game?
Probably not. If there are any, using them will probably get you instantly banned.
Slightly off-topic, but I just wanted to add that I think Fantasy Online is the buggiest, grinding-est, most fucking boring game ever to get a badge on Kong. I try to get my badges without cheating (I know - why am I here? whatever...) but I may change my mind for this one. Oh look - my character is tired again. Fucking lame ass game.
I think I'd rather play through Balloon Invasion again instead of another second on this game.
...sigh....ok, back to playing it. Fucking lame ass fucking fuckfuckfuck badges. :evil:
That game is truly unworthy
Guys, just hope to be as lucky as ole me (broken image removed)
Refreshing, logging in and reloading while it says "loading" on the screen may (nothing more!) give you all badges at once!
I did it due to server problems, so idk if there was a temporary update or something glitch, but maybe someone with too much time could try to confirm it...
For me on KBH, I can't get the first hard badge, it doesn't appear as a category.
wow, seems you are the only one who has this problem (broken image removed)
*facepalm*
For me on KBH, I can't get the first hard badge, it doesn't appear as a category.
Yeah, read the thread dude. It's just one hard badge anyway -- not a big deal considering how much you've likely gained thanks to that program.