Skip to content

Fantasy Online

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Fantasy Online. View game

80 posts

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 28, 2010 3:23 pm
Quote from: "Bananoidul"
Quote from: "Derek"
Equip items regardless of level
66 ?? ?? 0e 02 00 00 27 -> 66 ?? ?? 0e 02 00 00 26

Equip items regardless of stats
66 ?? ?? ad 12 02 00 00 27 -> 66 ?? ?? ad 12 02 00 00 26

Equip items regardless of Offhand
4f ?? ?? ?? 27 d7 -> 4f ?? ?? ?? 26 d7

Equip items in any slot
66 ?? ?? ab 12 06 00 00 26 -> 66 ?? ?? ab 12 00 00 00 26

Can be found here ActionScript -> xUI -> dragdrop -> DDUtils

Only gameplay AoBs I could find that still work. Couldn't get an insta-badge AoB to work (but then I haven't made any hacks in ages so I'm a bit rusty)



It doesn't work...

I thought they didn't work at first as well. Turns out I was noobishly changing groups of addresses at once, which mucks up the code. Just be sure to edit them one at a time. I was able to get the equip items in any slot to work. Also it would be nice to have a "Equip spell regardless of stats/level AoB".

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Ah ya, got it to work, at lvl 13 i have 4000 armor lol

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 29, 2010 5:48 am

How does the armor work? I couldnt equip 2 pairs of boots for example.

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 29, 2010 1:43 pm
Quote from: "Light-kun"
How does the armor work? I couldnt equip 2 pairs of boots for example.

If you implemented the AoB correctly you should be able to equip a pair of boots in every armor slot.

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 29, 2010 7:05 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
Equip items regardless of level
66 ?? ?? 0e 02 00 00 27 -> 66 ?? ?? 0e 02 00 00 26

Equip items regardless of stats
66 ?? ?? ad 12 02 00 00 27 -> 66 ?? ?? ad 12 02 00 00 26

Equip items regardless of Offhand
4f ?? ?? ?? 27 d7 -> 4f ?? ?? ?? 26 d7

Equip items in any slot
66 ?? ?? ab 12 06 00 00 26 -> 66 ?? ?? ab 12 00 00 00 26


Thanks Derek, it helped a lot. Any chance you could do the same for skills? I'd try to do it myself, but I can't even find this swf. It doesn't seem to be one of the ones you can find with ABP. Even better if you could do it for quest reqs, but that's probably asking for too much. I can solo an Ex Miner Pitboss (thanks to you), but I really don't want to grind my way through 3 more levels to get the quest for the 2nd hard badge.

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 29, 2010 7:07 pm
Quote from: "cirape"
I'd try to do it myself, but I can't even find this swf. It doesn't seem to be one of the ones you can find with ABP.

Use mr. white's tool ".swf dump". You can get the right .swf with it.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 30, 2010 4:54 am
Quote from: "LordSire"
Quote from: "Light-kun"
How does the armor work? I couldnt equip 2 pairs of boots for example.
If you implemented the AoB correctly you should be able to equip a pair of boots in every armor slot.


Now I might be off here, but rarely do I get to use aob's in multiplayer games that actually affect gameplay and don't just auto submit info to fit badge requirements. So does this require changing at a certain point while playing? I tried before the game loaded and it doesn't ever work when trying to find them. Also changed them correctly and didn't get the boots in all slots to work but got the weapons req stats to work without the stats.

Darn, I might have to pass this badge and wait, as playing it legit for it will take awhile, which Im doing little by day, but If I want them in order, then Ill be under a 50 badge pile. Greg has minions helping him now I take it?

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Not sure but if you equip a sword to your face slot then your sprite has a sword in one hand and also one on your face. I wouldn't advice doing that unless you want to get banned.

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 30, 2010 2:02 pm
Quote from: "Jake Sanchard"
Not sure but if you equip a sword to your face slot then your sprite has a sword in one hand and also one on your face. I wouldn't advice doing that unless you want to get banned.


it just shows as you weilding two swords

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 30, 2010 2:15 pm
Quote from: "Heroxsword"
Quote from: "Jake Sanchard"
Not sure but if you equip a sword to your face slot then your sprite has a sword in one hand and also one on your face. I wouldn't advice doing that unless you want to get banned.

it just shows as you weilding two swords

So other people would see your sprite and think "hmmm, this guy is not cool, he's hacking"

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 30, 2010 2:19 pm
Quote from: "Jake Sanchard"
Quote from: "Heroxsword"
Quote from: "Jake Sanchard"
Not sure but if you equip a sword to your face slot then your sprite has a sword in one hand and also one on your face. I wouldn't advice doing that unless you want to get banned.

it just shows as you weilding two swords
So other people would see your sprite and think "hmmm, this guy is not cool, he's hacking"


yes

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 30, 2010 9:38 pm

These are just if you just want the badges.  This is what worked for me, apply speed hack of .1 and click Play Now.  Change speed hack to .001 (but dont click apply) and wait for the status message to change from establishing connection.. to kongregate login and apply the .001 speed hack.  Search for the below (you can only do one at a time as they all use the same source) and as soon as it finds it (keep searching until you get a result) then change it.  Turn off speed hack and as soon as the game loads, you should get the badge.  As the game source probably changes frequently, these probably won't last very long.

King Crab
60 bf 01 66 b0 1f 20 13 11 00 00 60 bf 01 66 b0 1f 66 b1 2e 2c 85 2f d1
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 60 bf 01 66 b0 1f 66 b1 2e 2c ff 2e 24 01

We Are the Champions
60 bf 01 66 b0 1f 20 13 11 00 00 60 bf 01 66 b0 1f 66 b1 2e 2c 85 2f d1
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 60 bf 01 66 b0 1f 66 b1 2e 2c 81 2f 24 01

Ex Miner
60 bf 01 66 b0 1f 20 13 11 00 00 60 bf 01 66 b0 1f 66 b1 2e 2c 85 2f d1
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 60 bf 01 66 b0 1f 66 b1 2e 2c 82 2f 24 01

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 31, 2010 1:42 am
Quote from: "Light-kun"
Quote from: "LordSire"
Quote from: "Light-kun"
How does the armor work? I couldnt equip 2 pairs of boots for example.
If you implemented the AoB correctly you should be able to equip a pair of boots in every armor slot.

Now I might be off here, but rarely do I get to use aob's in multiplayer games that actually affect gameplay and don't just auto submit info to fit badge requirements. So does this require changing at a certain point while playing? I tried before the game loaded and it doesn't ever work when trying to find them. Also changed them correctly and didn't get the boots in all slots to work but got the weapons req stats to work without the stats.

Darn, I might have to pass this badge and wait, as playing it legit for it will take awhile, which Im doing little by day, but If I want them in order, then Ill be under a 50 badge pile. Greg has minions helping him now I take it?


The way I did it, I searched the addresses after logging into the server, at the window where it shows the daily loot potion thingy.

My question and request: AoBs, if possible, that overrides/eliminates the skills' level and stats requirements?

In any case, much thanks for the equipment AoBs!

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 31, 2010 9:54 am

Wasn't able to get anything related to spells/skills to work (requirements or time).

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Oct 31, 2010 1:44 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
Wasn't able to get anything related to spells/skills to work (requirements or time).


phren found some for me to test but it didnt work