Edit: Lol u have 83 posts and dunno about MMO section so maybe i was informed incorrectly :S
A quote from a closed FO thread in the Kong section:
Ugh, I'm not the kind that spams useless posts just for the count...
How many are required?
I think it's 50 then you get manually added to a special group by an admin, but I actually have no idea :|
This. Except you don't need 50 posts, you just have to contribute enough to catch my attention.
I see. Well, i am not new member here but not posting/contributing a lot so i doubt i will get permission to mmo section in the far far future (broken image removed) All i know is just using CE (4 byte, 4byte*8 etc), i am just starting with byte coding but i can't see a lot of things in Sothink so maybe i will try to learn searching variables with CE. phreneticus i was trying to understand bytecoding at Epic Combo and wanted to look for aob's u posted but Sothink was crashing at this game when i clicked anything inside "actions" on the list.