Skip to content

Haunt The House

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Haunt the House. View game

17 posts

Re: Haunt The House

Posted Oct 30, 2010 4:22 pm
Quote from: "praetor"
Got boring fast.

Instant win
25 f0 15 0e 1b 00 00
02 24 00 0e 1b 00 00

I use this one to get the badge but i play it again and again because this game is awesome.

Re: Haunt The House

Posted Oct 30, 2010 5:39 pm
Quote from: "XxHellScreamsxX"
Quote from: "praetor"
Got boring fast.

Instant win
25 f0 15 0e 1b 00 00
02 24 00 0e 1b 00 00
I use this one to get the badge but i play it again and again because this game is awesome.

Must disagree with you bud the game is repetitive and pretty boring but everyone has its own tastes.

PS:I got the badge 2 minutes before praetor put the AoB up (bad luck I'm going to say)