Skip to content

Hostage Crisis

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Hostage Crisis. View game

16 posts

Re: Hostage Crisis

Posted Nov 22, 2010 4:57 am
Quote from: "satanicgurrl"
Quote from: "HakHappy"
Quote from: "satanicgurrl"
you seriously couldnt just punch it in and figure it out?
Figured it was just a gurrl thing, lol. I'm new here, might have some sort of inside-joke I wasn't yet cool enough to be let in on..

lol, well the inside joke is that im a pretty serious alcoholic/drug user. I mean my ideal day consists of waking up, getting my mind warped, going to the park and lifting rocks until i can barely move, then digging a hole a few inches deep to nap in. eventually I drag ass back home and come here and drink until i pass out. sometimes i do actual work.  :|

You telling me that means I'm one of the cool kids now right? :p

I'm basically the shit...Â