Skip to content

Snake

-migrated-

44 posts

Re: Snake

Posted Jan 4, 2011 11:37 pm
Quote from: "emh593"
Quote from: "Vitality"

Well I will tell you that I changed
96 05 00 07 08 00 00 00 0b

to the highest it can possibly go along with some other tweaking inside of there.

And I changed a few other AoB's that would make my score become higher.
But you should try it on your own to figure those ones out  (broken image removed)

Damn you bumped me to 4th.  I don't suppose you want to hint at what other AoB's you used?
Edit: Never mind, figured it out  :ugeek:


im fourth now but i used 0c what about you guys? can anyone post there change to the aob 96 05 00 07 08 00 00 00 0b?

Re: Snake

Posted Jan 5, 2011 4:10 am
Quote from: "gumgumthegum"
Quote from: "emh593"
Quote from: "Vitality"

Well I will tell you that I changed
96 05 00 07 08 00 00 00 0b

to the highest it can possibly go along with some other tweaking inside of there.

And I changed a few other AoB's that would make my score become higher.
But you should try it on your own to figure those ones out  (broken image removed)

Damn you bumped me to 4th.  I don't suppose you want to hint at what other AoB's you used?
Edit: Never mind, figured it out  :ugeek:

im fourth now but i used 0c what about you guys? can anyone post there change to the aob 96 05 00 07 08 00 00 00 0b?



You have to change some other AoBs as well


I think they froze my score.  It won't go any higher.  Well it will, but it won't go to the high score.

Re: Snake

Posted Jan 5, 2011 5:20 pm

what other aob's? i only did 96 05 00 07 08 00 00 00 0b and got 1500 billion

Re: Snake

Posted Jan 6, 2011 1:11 am

are any of the top three here?

Re: Snake

Posted Jan 6, 2011 2:34 am

dont double post, edit your original...

Re: Snake

Posted Jan 6, 2011 5:36 am
Quote from: "gumgumthegum"
are any of the top three here?

I am.  2nd place right now.

Re: Snake

Posted Jan 6, 2011 6:21 pm
Quote from: "gumgumthegum"
are any of the top three here?


Im 3rd

Re: Snake

Posted Jan 6, 2011 10:01 pm

so 2 3 and me (4) are here whos 1? and can you guys post all the aobs you used, im new at this 3 days ago i dint know what an aob was. thanks

Re: Snake

Posted Jan 7, 2011 4:11 am

this was my first time using aobs and i got to 3rd. you can figure it out! : )

Re: Snake

Posted Jan 7, 2011 5:41 am
Quote from: "Vitality"
this was my first time using aobs and i got to 3rd. you can figure it out! : )

Same here.  It's not that hard. Good luck!  (broken image removed)

Re: Snake

Posted Jan 7, 2011 6:07 am

Why in the hell does this thread have 41 posts and 4 pages..  smh

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Snake

Posted Jan 7, 2011 8:08 am
Quote from: "HakHappy"
Why in the hell does this thread have 41 42 posts and 4 5 pages..  smh



seriously hak, you should know the answer by now, its always the same:

(broken image removed)

Re: Snake

Posted Feb 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Im sure this is a stupid question, but i have looked around and cant find an answer. When i look up the AoBs in CE i can only find them if i take off the Ob which most of them end with, how do i fix this?

Re: Snake

Posted May 26, 2011 3:30 am

Wow sorry for the late response in here... I managed to figure out a working algorithm to get me the highest score (closest integer to the value 2^63-1), it wasn't perfect but it involved a 3 variable equation with the closest integer solutions... getting to the top 3 was one thing, but first required a bit more work.  I won't give anything else away.  My high score got wiped recently after the "16777226" hack went 'viral'... and they updated the AoB, so I never really got around to getting it again.