Re: Papa's Burgeria
The editor, I don't get that problem. Here is the .sol editor I use: http://blog.coursevector.com/minerva
-migrated-
30 posts
The editor, I don't get that problem. Here is the .sol editor I use: http://blog.coursevector.com/minerva
For me, using either of lol wut's AOBs will make it so that the serving screen doesn't load after the build screen, any thoughts? Using CE 5.6.1, Firefox 3.5.15, plug-in container not an issue, I can find the AOBs its only after changing them. ignored's AOBs work too.
Edit: updated to 3.6.13, still doesn't work (broken image removed)
I use the Sol Editor version 1.1 by Alexis and it said "Unknown type tag (0x6B) for key irst [ at position 0x0000008E."
It is because of the Editor or the sol file?
Sol Editor can't do AS3...use Minerva.
Use minerva to edit the sol. Change one of the fields under "seals" to 2 (I used field 1, Wally). Change 10 of the fields under "bonuses" to 1 (I changed all of them). Then change "rank" to something higher than 3 (I got this one legit).
none of the AoBs are working for me on IE with cheat engine 5.6 is anyone having the same problem? they prob. changed things since the badges were released
Some AoBs works in v1.3
100 Wating Score
62 0c a1 62 08 a1
02 02 02 02 02 02
100 Grilling Score
62 06 d3 a3
24 64 75 02
100 Building Score
62 04 62 10 62 11 a2 a1
24 64 75 02 02 02 02 02
[attachment=0:1tc82i0x]burgeria.jpg[/attachment:1tc82i0x]
Okay, here is a .sol file that will get you all of the badges. All of the customers are unlocked. All customers are 5 star and all customers have gold medals. The special customer was . . . drum roll, please . . . Papa Louie!
This file gives you a rank of 50, but the score and days have been dropped down to keep you off the top of the charts. Use it as it is or edit to whatever you want.
Yeah, I know what you really want, fatty.(broken image removed)
Sry :mrgreen:
Some AoBs works in v1.3
100 Wating Score
62 0c a1 62 08 a1
02 02 02 02 02 02
100 Grilling Score
62 06 d3 a3
24 64 75 02
100 Building Score
62 04 62 10 62 11 a2 a1
24 64 75 02 02 02 02 02
Worked for me yesterday but now aren't working...
When I get my PC fixed maybe I start bytecoding :) But for now I just use the ones ppl post :ugeek:
The AoBs are confirmed working, are you sure you're targeting plugin container if using firefox?
It seems that when you do the 100 Grill score and 100 Build score, It won't let you serve. However Changing Money value and Rank value work perfectly.
It seems that when you do the 100 Grill score and 100 Build score, It won't let you serve. However Changing Money value and Rank value work perfectly.
I've used all the cheats, all work fine. No problems.
I'm basically the shit...Â
Quote from: "KamKam"It seems that when you do the 100 Grill score and 100 Build score, It won't let you serve. However Changing Money value and Rank value work perfectly.
I've used all the cheats, all work fine. No problems.
After the Version Update?
Well I played/hacked it 2 days ago(or the day before my post, I have a shitty sense of time). So you tell me?
I'm basically the shit...Â
Some AoBs works in v1.3
100 Wating Score
62 0c a1 62 08 a1
02 02 02 02 02 02
100 Grilling Score
62 06 d3 a3
24 64 75 02
100 Building Score
62 04 62 10 62 11 a2 a1
24 64 75 02 02 02 02 02
[attachment=0:19iyfyin]burgeria.jpg[/attachment:19iyfyin]
Alright, These work fine.