Skip to content

[REQUEST] Data Worm

-migrated-

24 posts

Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm

Posted Dec 12, 2010 12:06 am
Quote from: "praetor"
Whatever.  I guess not everyone is as 31337 as you.

Here is another where your score gets multiplied by 5 everytime.  If your score gets too big, it won't submit correctly.

f0 2c d0 d0 66 99 01 d1 a0
d0 d0 66 99 01 d1 a0 d1 a2


If our skill was on a scale from 1-100 and 1 was a the best I'm barely an 80.  Fact of the matter remains. You feed a stray dog, the fucker keeps comin back until eventually the only way to get rid of it is to throw it off a bridge.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm

Posted Dec 12, 2010 2:31 am
Quote from: "Monkop"
You're even dumber than I thought. Some of these values will hold data vital to your browser, potentially damaging it beyond repair.


I don't understand why you insist on trying to start a flamewar, but how could it possibly be "beyond repair"? I'm just modifying the values that are in memory, not writing to disk. Even for the sake of argument let's say I somehow fucked up Flash and/or Firefox beyond what a restart would cure, I could just reinstall the program.

Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Tamper data merely allows you to catch, monitor, and change Post/get data bia HTTP/HTTPs.  It doesn't hack games.


Yes, I know, but theoretically it could change the score before I post it. I managed to get it to change the score as displayed on a Facebook feed, but not the real score that gets sent to the game scoreboard.

Quote from: "kurokoden"
I managed to locate the value for "how many food you ate" but changing it stops the camera and the next one you eat kills you... doing further research.


Actually, I guess I did too then, because that happened to me, but I just assumed that wasn't the right value.

Quote from: "praetor"
For example, add 100 instead of 5 for each
24 05 4f 9c 01 01
24 64 4f 9c 01 01


Wow, great, you make it look really easy. I'll try an AOB myself next time. Thanks so much.

Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm

Posted Dec 12, 2010 4:18 am
Quote from: "HakHappy"
As a side note this game is, to my knowledge; Encrypted/Mochi and AS3, and the code is ob'd to hell. So good luck getting AoBs. However, I did find a bit of code pertaining to the addition and/or removal of the "food" in the snake game.  Also, as always, the speed hacks work.

*Edit*
Another little hint for you, the score isn't scored by numerical value. It's scored by how many "foods" you've eaten. A score of 5 is actually a score of 1 as far as the game is concerned. Every food = 5. Score of 10 = 2, score of 30 = 6 and so on.  That's as much as I'm helping you 'learn' for now.


Hey i tried this and worked but was wondering if you had a method where it doesnt crash at a certain point.

Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm

Posted Dec 12, 2010 6:14 am
Quote from: "aznight"
Quote from: "HakHappy"
As a side note this game is, to my knowledge; Encrypted/Mochi and AS3, and the code is ob'd to hell. So good luck getting AoBs. However, I did find a bit of code pertaining to the addition and/or removal of the "food" in the snake game.  Also, as always, the speed hacks work.

*Edit*
Another little hint for you, the score isn't scored by numerical value. It's scored by how many "foods" you've eaten. A score of 5 is actually a score of 1 as far as the game is concerned. Every food = 5. Score of 10 = 2, score of 30 = 6 and so on.  That's as much as I'm helping you 'learn' for now.

Hey i tried this and worked but was wondering if you had a method where it doesnt crash at a certain point.



I haven't really messed with the game much after that. However, if you find the value and freeze it on a low number it will prevent your 'snake' from growing, so you never really have to worry about eating yourself. That combined with the score multiplier AoB should pretty much make it too damned easy.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm

Posted Dec 12, 2010 1:18 pm
Quote from: "andrevan"
I'll try an AOB myself next time.


I lol'ed.

Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm

Posted Dec 13, 2010 5:39 am

So basically, here's what I've done.

1) Tried to edit the value of the food obtained to a really high score

- Resulted in the game camera freezing and the next data obtained resulted in it ending.

2) Tried to freeze the value of the food so your "snake" doesn't grow any more.

- This resulted in any additional food you collected to fall off at the end of your tail. Also, when you tried to "eat" that particular food bit again, the game would end. Thus, this doesn't work either.


So: Does anyone actually know how to use CheatEngine to memory edit the value? I don't really want to do the AoB way where I multiply the food amount by a certain value as that would clearly look illegitimate.

To the people who posted earlier that they had successfully hacked it: as seen in the thread thus far, there have been many people who have unsuccessfully attempted to hack it (Myself included spending about 40 mins trying all variations of values to no avail.) So please just release the method/tutorial on how to do it.

Thanks.

Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm

Posted Dec 13, 2010 3:13 pm

@Nubslice

I personally used the 'no-grow' technique, it works. I just did it again, still works. Refreshed, did it again.. Yup still works.  

Quote
For example, add 100 instead of 5 for each
24 05 4f 9c 01 01
24 64 4f 9c 01 01

Or if you want a really obscene score
24 05 4f 9c 01 01
2d 17 4f 9c 01 01


Hey those still work too! Imagine that.  As far as looking fake/hacked, just die when you see fit.  We give you a plate of silver, but you insist on asking for gold.  There IS no tutorial. The method has been told over and over. As I've -already- said:

Use AoB. Die. Legit Score
or
Use AoB. Use no-grow. Less than legit score
or
Alt+F4.

I'm basically the shit...Â