Re: Desert Moon
.Sol updated with 3 gold stars for each level. With the AoBs it should be easy to get the badges, so I'll do that and see if that updates the .sol.
-migrated-
27 posts
.Sol updated with 3 gold stars for each level. With the AoBs it should be easy to get the badges, so I'll do that and see if that updates the .sol.
.Sol updated with 3 gold stars for each level. With the AoBs it should be easy to get the badges, so I'll do that and see if that updates the .sol.
sorry. it seems the stars reset to 1 per level. at first I thought you fucked up, so i played through AGAIN, got the 12 star badge, logged out. changed accounts and back to 4 stars(1 per level)...
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Ok, fixed it, now it will get the 2nd and last badge on startup.
The game is 4b*1, i don't see the problem.
Update for remaining Usaio AoB:
Rapid fire (5 Results)
5e 64 60 5a 68 =>
5e 64 24 00 68
First Wave repeats (24 Results)
01 60 02 66 4c =>
01 24 00 02 02
Only bothered testing on the first level
A good AoB would be to have the beam surge to have infinite time, this would make level 4's hard badge a LOT easier.
Beam Surge Time Increases
d2 76 11 01 00 00 c1 =>
d2 76 11 01 00 00 c0
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
A good AoB would be to have the beam surge to have infinite time, this would make level 4's hard badge a LOT easier.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Beam Surge Time Increases
d2 76 11 01 00 00 c1 =>
d2 76 11 01 00 00 c0
I don't know if it was a conflict with another AoB or what, but trying to use the beam surge froze the game.
Edit: With your rapid fire and first wave repeating AoBs it happened again, but it wasn't until the fifth wave, and I just couldn't use support abilities. I'll just try with first wave, it's the only one you really need anyway.
I just used the infinite beam time hack, works like a dream for all levels and all waves. Hit go, hit 4, boom, entire wave dead without a slight jot of work from you.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Quote from: "lol wut"Beam Surge Time Increases
d2 76 11 01 00 00 c1 =>
d2 76 11 01 00 00 c0
I don't know if it was a conflict with another AoB or what, but trying to use the beam surge froze the game.
Edit: With your rapid fire and first wave repeating AoBs it happened again, but it wasn't until the fifth wave, and I just couldn't use support abilities. I'll just try with first wave, it's the only one you really need anyway.
same here. works great till 4th wave and then everything except enamies gets frozen
It must just be because of conflicting AOB's, I would assume it was rapid fire and the beam. It probably screws the entire thing over, but that's the point, you don't NEED rapid fire with that mother of a gun!
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Re: Desert Moon
Postby Maximillian
QuoteRe: Desert Moon
Postby Maximillian