Skip to content

Desert Moon

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Desert Moon. View game

27 posts

Desert Moon

Posted Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

Developer: nicotuason

Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/nicotuason/desert-moon

Description: Survive for 5 days with limited resources against an unstoppable horde.

Hacks:

Resources are 4b*1
Life is 4b*1

Quote from: "blahblahman"
Buying Adds Resources (5 results)
01 66 9C 01 A1
01 66 9C 01 A0


Quote from: "lol wut"
Beam Surge Time Increases (Useful for the third badge)

d2 76 11 01 00 00 c1 =>
d2 76 11 01 00 00 c0



.Sol location is chat.kongregate.comgamez0098344liveMain_secure.swf

The below .sol has every day completed with a 3 gold star rating, and every weapon unlocked.

When loaded it gets the second and the last badge.

Desert Moon

Posted Dec 14, 2010 2:47 am

Resources are 4B*1

Change it while waiting for starting the wave

Re: Desert Moon

Posted Dec 14, 2010 3:44 am

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Desert Moon

Posted Dec 14, 2010 4:53 am

thanks (broken image removed) that was fun

Re: Desert Moon

Posted Dec 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Hi, thanks for resources hack, but I can't do it with CE v5.6

I supose that: 4B = Value type 4 Bytes
And that: *1 = nothing to do (broken image removed)

1.- (Cheat Engine) I start scanning the first value of resources (ex: 2000) and I press 'First scan'.
2.- (Browser - Mozilla Firefox) I buy the cheaper unit: "Nail Gun" (it costs 100).
3.- (CE) I search: 2000 - 100 = 1900. I write 1900 in the 'Value:' field and I press 'Next scan'.
4.- (CE) Found: 0
5.- (My Face) FOREVER ALONE, because I can't understand what is happening...

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your attention.
Greetings.

Re: Desert Moon

Posted Dec 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Did you select "plugin-container.exe" as process in CE?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Desert Moon

Posted Dec 16, 2010 4:36 am

Well... Here's some AoBs.

No Reload (5 results)
5e 65 60 5b 68
5e 65 24 00 68

Buying Adds Resources (5 results)
01 66 9a 01 a1
01 66 9a 01 a0

First Wave Repeats (24 results)
7e 60 02 66 4c
7e 24 00 02 02

Tried finding AoBs for rapid-fire specials and reducing each day to a single wave, but I got really bored of this game. The first AoB by itself should be enough to beat the game on any difficulty.

Re: Desert Moon

Posted Dec 16, 2010 10:27 am

OK. That was my problem. Instead of selecting "plugin-container.exe", first I open the 'Windows List' and after I chose the game. Now it works perfectly.

Thank you!

Re: Desert Moon

Posted Dec 17, 2010 10:09 pm

The .sol has only one star for each level, there should be 12 total.

Re: Desert Moon

Posted Dec 17, 2010 11:36 pm
Quote from: "loleq80"
Resources are 4B*1

Change it while waiting for starting the wave


lrn2search. noob.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Desert Moon

Posted Dec 18, 2010 1:14 am
Quote from: "koloooko"
1.- (Cheat Engine) I start scanning the first value of resources (ex: 2000) and I press 'First scan'.
2.- (Browser - Mozilla Firefox) I buy the cheaper unit: "Nail Gun" (it costs 100).
3.- (CE) I search: 2000 - 100 = 1900. I write 1900 in the 'Value:' field and I press 'Next scan'.
4.- (CE) Found: 0
5.- (My Face) FOREVER ALONE, because I can't understand what is happening...

Am I doing something wrong?


One thing I have run into a few times is having more than one plugin-container.exe, and being in the wrong one. Make sure there isn't two running...

Re: Desert Moon

Posted Dec 18, 2010 6:35 am
Quote from: Usaio
Well... Here's some AoBs.

No Reload (5 results)
5e 65 60 5b 68
5e 65 24 00 68

Buying Adds Resources (5 results)
01 66 9a 01 a1
01 66 9a 01 a0

First Wave Repeats (24 results)
7e 60 02 66 4c
7e 24 00 02 02



None of those work.

Re: Desert Moon

Posted Dec 18, 2010 6:48 am

Buying Adds Resources (5 results)
01 66 9C 01 A1
01 66 9C 01 A0

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects