Skip to content

Uphill Rush 3

-migrated-

18 posts

Uphill Rush 3

Posted Dec 13, 2010 1:13 am

Developer: Alex_SpilGames

Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Alex_Sp ... ill-rush-3

Description: Uphill Rush is back and is more epic than ever! Raise the racing bar as you ride through an urban jungle!

Hacks:

Money: 4b*8+6
Score: 4b*1 (Resets each race)

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Uphill Rush 3

Posted Dec 13, 2010 1:39 pm

Pretty sure this got upped a while ago =/

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Uphill Rush 3

Posted Dec 13, 2010 3:05 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Pretty sure this got upped a while ago =/


Yea it may have been, but there was no thread for it. So??   (broken image removed)

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Uphill Rush 3

Posted Dec 13, 2010 3:29 pm

I meant under a different dev. And so what?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Uphill Rush 3

Posted Dec 13, 2010 3:31 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
I meant under a different dev. And so what?


So??  Didn't know if you were wanting me to remove the post, or specify something, or?? lol
Geeeez!

*edit*
I looked around and UR2 was posted by agame, the same company that makes UR3. I don't know if they're affiliated or not though.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Uphill Rush 3

Posted Dec 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Can always buy items, and their cost is added to money:
0e ?? 00 00 62 04 62 05 a1 =>
0e 00 00 00 62 04 62 05 a0

Never gonna give you up: (lives don't decrease; change first two arrays to the third)
66 c5 49 c1
66 c5 49 93
=>
66 c5 49 02

Re: Uphill Rush 3

Posted Dec 13, 2010 10:40 pm

heh, sorry, Yeah I preferred the first one to be honest, the second and third seem to be too try hard and not enough work well.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Uphill Rush 3

Posted Dec 15, 2010 8:47 am
Quote from: "HakHappy"
Developer: Alex_SpilGames

Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Alex_Sp ... ill-rush-3

Description: Uphill Rush is back and is more epic than ever! Raise the racing bar as you ride through an urban jungle!

Hacks:

Money: 4b*8+6
Score: 4b*1 (Resets each race)


How to hack the money ? Show the steps please, im a newbie, i dont understand with "Money: 4b*8+6", should i scan it with 4 bytes, exact value ? or should i times the money i had with 8 ? or something 8+6 ??

Re: Uphill Rush 3

Posted Dec 15, 2010 8:49 am
Quote from: "yavin03"
How to hack the money ? Show the steps please, im a newbie, i dont understand with "Money: 4b*8+6", should i scan it with 4 bytes, exact value ? or should i times the money i had with 8 ? or something 8+6 ??

READ THIS BEFORE I COME TO YOUR HOUSE AT NIGHT


EDIT dang ninja'd by max

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Uphill Rush 3

Posted Dec 15, 2010 8:50 am

Ninja'd your face

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Uphill Rush 3

Posted Dec 15, 2010 9:10 am

I already understand that part but, what do you mean  with 4b*8+6 ? 4 bytes times by 8 and add 6 ?

Re: Uphill Rush 3

Posted Dec 15, 2010 9:13 am
Quote from: "yavin03"
I already understand that part but, what do you mean  with 4b*8+6 ? 4 bytes times by 8 and add 6 ?


Quote from: "Maximillian"
READ THE FUCKING HACKING FAQ


Read number 5 of the CE tutorial you thick cunt.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Uphill Rush 3

Posted Dec 15, 2010 9:48 am
Quote from: "yavin03"
ok but it dont work 4b*8+6
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Still works, targeted plugin-container if your using firefox?

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects