Skip to content

Path of Honor: Chapter 1

-migrated-

29 posts

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 9, 2011 8:28 am

Hole in Cheat Condom
d0 26 4f b7 09 01 47
02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Tested this one. It actually works for everything.

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 9, 2011 2:37 pm
Quote from: "Usaio"
Hole in Cheat Condom
d0 26 4f b7 09 01 47
02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Tested this one. It actually works for everything.


LMAO! Nice title! That deserves +1 just for being clever. (broken image removed)

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Didn't work It said cannot find extension and windows cannot find the proper programs to run this file with ? ? ?

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 11, 2011 12:07 am
Quote from: "Jake_Amick"
Didn't work It said cannot find extension and windows cannot find the proper programs to run this file with ? ? ?


Yep. I have no clue what the hell you're trying to say or ask. Hell... I can't even seem to figure out what you're attempting to do. What didn't work? The sol file swapper? The sol? Clarify yourself, sir. The editor doesn't charge by the letter for posts.

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 11, 2011 12:32 am
Quote from: "Usaio"
The editor doesn't charge by the letter for posts.

By god, I'd charge if I could for making stupid posts. Think of it as stupidity tax, or a fine for not learning English.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 11, 2011 2:06 am
Quote from: "PseudoFamous"
Quote from: "Usaio"
The editor doesn't charge by the letter for posts.
By god, I'd charge if I could for making stupid posts. Think of it as stupidity tax, or a fine for not learning English.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 11, 2011 6:45 am

Here's an inventive little way I figured out to get around the cheat detection for gold...It's silly, but then again, it's a cheat...

Find address for your gold and freeze it.
Buy a whole bunch of whatever you can afford.
Unfreeze the address for gold.
Save.
Sell off whatever item you bought in bulk.
Freeze the address for gold.
Repeat.

Now if someone can find a hack where you can get back that stupid bag of gold coins you need for the queen, THAT would be great!

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Maybe im a little slow, but i don't understand how to make sense of how to make any of this information useful. Do you put 02 A3 0E 07 00 00 D0 26 4F B7 09 01 as your name? or do you put 4b*8 as a name? where am i suppose to put in any of this information? someone please help Ive been messing around with this for three days and have been unsuccessful... thanks

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 12, 2011 11:01 am
Quote from: "wintergreen1300"
Maybe im a little slow, but i don't understand how to make sense of how to make any of this information useful. Do you put 02 A3 0E 07 00 00 D0 26 4F B7 09 01 as your name? or do you put 4b*8 as a name? where am i suppose to put in any of this information? someone please help Ive been messing around with this for three days and have been unsuccessful... thanks

Haha, this is easily the funniest of the WTF posts this forum receives.

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 12, 2011 2:58 pm
Quote from: "NotMexican"
Quote from: "wintergreen1300"
Maybe im a little slow, but i don't understand how to make sense of how to make any of this information useful. Do you put 02 A3 0E 07 00 00 D0 26 4F B7 09 01 as your name? or do you put 4b*8 as a name? where am i suppose to put in any of this information? someone please help Ive been messing around with this for three days and have been unsuccessful... thanks
Haha, this is easily the funniest of the WTF posts this forum receives.


I concur. This should be etched into stone and saved for all mankind. This is T-shirt worthy. It's so ignorant It's almost hard to be angry at him.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 12, 2011 10:49 pm
Quote from: "brasdzs"
Lmfao, looks like it was made with rpgmaker, I remember mucking around with that last year.

Anyway, .sol has arrived!

999999 cash, 999 all stats and skills (except the agility skill) 99999 skill and stat points, 9999 hp and mana.

[attachment=0:xl3nwod7]ffg_poh1.sol[/attachment:xl3nwod7]

If you want me to make one with just one of them, eg: just 999999 cash,  just ask.

The .sol file wont work for me, do i need to download a program to make it run or something?

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 12, 2011 10:52 pm
Quote from: "Croak90"
The .sol file wont work for me, do i need to download a program to make it run or something?

try the solfile swapper in the hacking tools section

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Sorry for being completly off-topic but...
By god, I've seen some pretty silly questions(some of which I've made(sometimes on purpose)), but the posts in this topic take the cake.