Skip to content

Path of Honor: Chapter 1

-migrated-

29 posts

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 9, 2011 2:13 am

I'm not sure if you're right. I've been trying for a while with 4b*1 and I can't get anything to work. Even tried 4b*8, 4b*8+6, and 4b*8+8.

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 9, 2011 2:28 am

This is my first post on this forum but I feel it is warented. I was playing this game for the second time. To spice it up I gave my self a rediculious amount of money using the above method. I was in the little tent right after the forest (the beginning). I hacked money, bought the sniper rifle, and then talked to the guy at the bottom of the tent who offers a fight. I accepted one hit each turtle, and my screen went black with red letters. They said "CHEATERS SUCK" and then I found my self back at the title screen. I dont know enough about hackign to get around this so I am just goign to go mack to playing this game only a little bit modified.

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 9, 2011 2:45 am

CHEATERS DON'T SUCK Did not test, 2 results
02 A3 0E 07 00 00 D0 26 4F B7 09 01
02 A3 0E 07 00 00 D0 27 4F B7 09 01

Only for money, didn't bother to find exp

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 9, 2011 2:52 am

Yeah it definitely does have cheat detection, at least for cash and xp. Haven't tried stats yet though. 4b*1 does work, but as for getting around the detection, it's beyond my capabilities, or rather, beyond the amount of effort i want to put into it.

Edit: 4b*1 for Stathacking does work, but you need to level and add a point to the hacked stat for it to register. Accuracy either doesn't work for it or works really poorly (I suppose if I get a better gun I might see more improvement?)

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 9, 2011 2:57 am

I haven't had to worry about the cheaters suck thing. I just edited my .sol with minerva.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 9, 2011 4:05 am

Lmfao, looks like it was made with rpgmaker, I remember mucking around with that last year.

Anyway, .sol has arrived!

999999 cash, 999 all stats and skills (except the agility skill) 99999 skill and stat points, 9999 hp and mana.

[attachment=0:2ew0qeja]ffg_poh1.sol[/attachment:2ew0qeja]

If you want me to make one with just one of them, eg: just 999999 cash,  just ask.

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 9, 2011 6:00 am
Quote from: "echotheory"
anyone know how to apply the above .sol file on mac? snow leopard?


OSX:
Usersshort nameLibraryPreferencesMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects*randomstuff*chat.kongregate.comgamez0101213livepoh1M.swf

OS9:
Macintosh HDSystem FolderMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects*randomstuff*chat.kongregate.comgamez0101213livepoh1M.swf


I think thats right, but i've never used a mac so I wouldn't know for sure.

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 9, 2011 6:13 am

Status points don't decrease
66 83 15 93
66 83 15 91

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Path of Honor: Chapter 1

Posted Jan 9, 2011 8:04 am
Quote from: "zipper42"
Where can i find the .sol file on windows 7?

just use the sol file swapper in the hacking tools section.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"