Re: Hack slash crawl
All Titles Available ~ 3 Results
92 0c d2 66 93 0c 12 ?? 00 00
92 0c d2 66 93 0c 12 00 00 00
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
-migrated-
54 posts
All Titles Available ~ 3 Results
92 0c d2 66 93 0c 12 ?? 00 00
92 0c d2 66 93 0c 12 00 00 00
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
None of the AoB hacks work for me... can anyone walk me through exactly how to do it? I did exactly what the sticky guide said, but it did not work for me.
None of the AoB hacks work for me... can anyone walk me through exactly how to do it? I did exactly what the sticky guide said, but it did not work for me.
Read the Hacking FAQ in the top right corner, it is next to Arcade: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101

Thread Cleaned - Topic Unlocked.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I'm moving this topic to Kongregate as the game is now on kong (http://www.kongregate.com/games/Void/hack-slash-crawl) and the double hacks are valid on Kong.
Edit: I know you wanted to have this topic locked, but seeing as it's now on Kong and has a 4.34 rating and the Kong API, it's a sure contender for badges, and I know that there's a load of stuff just waiting to be explored.
Just got badges; maybe clean the thread further and add/or the AoBs to the first post?
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/Void/hack-slash-crawl:ojotnj7v]46109272156[/badges:ojotnj7v]
Quote from: "tookie"I'm moving this topic to Kongregate as the game is now on kong (http://www.kongregate.com/games/Void/hack-slash-crawl) and the double hacks are valid on Kong.
Edit: I know you wanted to have this topic locked, but seeing as it's now on Kong and has a 4.34 rating and the Kong API, it's a sure contender for badges, and I know that there's a load of stuff just waiting to be explored.
Just got badges; maybe clean the thread further and add/or the AoBs to the first post?
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/Void/hack-slash-crawl:1j22anvy]46109272156[/badges:1j22anvy]
those aobs on first page was my idea and i will do that as soon as i can

Erm...perhaps someone should add a warning to the level AoB? There are already some super crazy high scores.
Thanks for 100K HP.
It works. Great ~~~ (broken image removed)
But anyway, How can I die after changing to 100K HP???
I did D0 60 8E 01 66 85 06 14 07 00 00 5E 7D 2D 18 02 -> 60 59 2C E7 0D 14 09 00 00 5E 7D 60 7D 24 02 a2
but I failed. still the HP is 100K. and I tried to be beaten without armour but failed.
I wanna to be die..plz help me.
Just search for you HP and put it to like 1.Current HP double*1
Okay well, i'm using Double as my search, i have the game targeted in windows process list. After finding any value i never get a second value search. I shouldn't have hex on should i? I've tried in Firefox and IE. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
If you're using FireFox that's not as old as the queen of england, target plugin-container. If you're using ie, you have bigger problems. Also, no, you shouldn't have hex on.
See the hacking tutorial link that's on the top of every page.
There are some easy but useful for people who would like to play some of the game
Start level 99:
24 01 68 3e
24 63 68 3e
First Item level 9:
24 00 68 3e
24 09 68 3e
First Item is rare:
24 00 68 49
24 09 68 49
If I'm not mistaken, AoBs need to be updated, and as far as using Double * 1, need to make sure you freeze the values, or it'll revert back immediately.
Quick Level (3 results)
64 a2 24 14 a2
01 a2 24 01 a2
Floor 15 for Kong (2 results)
05 60 ab 05 4f
05 24 0f 02 4f
I think this is all you need for the badges on this one. (Other AoBs weren't working for me)
You: Change only the SECOND address
HP 1397
24 0a a2 24 14 60 42 a2
24 7f a2 24 7f 60 42 a2
Magic 1397
24 0a a2 24 05 60 42 a2
24 7f a2 24 7f 60 42 a2
Enemy: Change only the FIRST address
HP 10
24 0a a2 24 14 60 42 a2
24 0a a2 24 01 60 42 a2
Magic 0
24 0a a2 24 05 60 42 a2
24 00 a2 24 01 60 42 a2
Only click the actual enemys, not the HP bars
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB