Skip to content

Hack slash crawl

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Hack Slash Crawl. View game

54 posts

Re: Hack slash crawl

Posted May 22, 2011 4:51 pm
Quote from: "dinosaur109"
None of the AOB's work  :cry:


Read my sig, is that solution working for you, because i just tested all the AoB's and they do work.

Re: Hack slash crawl

Posted May 23, 2011 6:00 pm
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "dinosaur109"
None of the AOB's work  :cry:

Read my sig, is that solution working for you, because i just tested all the AoB's and they do work.

No but it worked this time. I think cause I was playing the game already the last time I tried.

Re: Hack slash crawl

Posted Jul 5, 2011 9:22 pm

Lots of skill points every level up
If you get tired of always having alot of skill points every level, Double*1 and set to 1 each level up to pretty much skip it
Gives some randomly high number...
24 04 a0 68 ae 05
24 7f a2 68 ae 05

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB

Re: Hack slash crawl

Posted Oct 30, 2011 5:45 am

The mana pearls is the only thing which is bugging me.. (medium badge)
Need help on this one. thank you

Re: Hack slash crawl

Posted Oct 30, 2011 6:03 am

I know that this is a dead topic.. but i also need the mana pearls badge and u need a sol..

Re: Hack slash crawl

Posted Oct 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Die and submit 50 kills
66 90 0d 66 91 0d 2c bf 05 60 98 05
66 90 0d 66 91 0d 2c bf 05 24 32 02

Start with 1000000 pearls
5e d8 04 24 00
5e d8 04 2d 18

Start on 15th floor
5e ab 05 24 01
5e ab 05 24 0f

Happy?

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Hack slash crawl

Posted Nov 8, 2011 12:37 am

well I would be happier if you could help me, I have tried to put that AoB on and it didn't give me the bagde after I died of fell in to the next lvl, so tell me please, how can I get the stupid medium badge please and thank you???

Re: Hack slash crawl

Posted Nov 8, 2011 5:13 pm
Quote from: "RGnator"
well I would be happier if you could help me, I have tried to put that AoB on and it didn't give me the bagde after I died of fell in to the next lvl, so tell me please, how can I get the stupid medium badge please and thank you???


ive had the same problem, but i over came it by not using the invincible aob, and died (let myself be killed) from the mosters. Hope this helped. :]

Re: Hack slash crawl

Posted Nov 8, 2011 6:21 pm
Quote from: "awsomeicy"
Quote from: "RGnator"
well I would be happier if you could help me, I have tried to put that AoB on and it didn't give me the bagde after I died of fell in to the next lvl, so tell me please, how can I get the stupid medium badge please and thank you???

ive had the same problem, but i over came it by not using the invincible aob, and died (let myself be killed) from the mosters. Hope this helped. :]


Thanks it worked, it worked awesome