Re: Hack slash crawl
ARE THERE ANY SOL FILES IN THIS GAME???
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
-migrated-
54 posts
ARE THERE ANY SOL FILES IN THIS GAME???
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
Can anyone make an AoB that makes you invincible or makes your health increase instead of decrease when taking damage?
Can anyone make an AoB that makes you invincible or makes your health increase instead of decrease when taking damage?
Why don't you? Something about the effort? Why should anybody waste their time helping somebody who'll just take their time for granted? You clearly have no idea how long it takes to become proficient at bytehacking, so why don't you have a go?
lol idek why i still come here
I tried with Protector but was a failure. I'm not sure about this one.
I'll try to do it if I have time.
I tried with Protector but was a failure. I'm not sure about this one.
I'll try to do it if I have time.
You, good sir, have won. Congrats.
Oh, I was going to post hacks for it. But I don't have the time. Oh well.
Running into issues with the AoBs... went through several browsers and i know how to work the various processes so i don't believe that's it. are these still functioning for everyone else?
I found a way to make you invincible.
1)Search for "Unknown Initial Value".
2)Let the enemies hit you for a while (don't let them kill you though).
3)Pause and search for "Decreased Value".
4)Repeat steps 2-3 until you remain with few values. If you remain with low HP just hide and wait for healing, then search for "Increased Value".
5)Your HP value should be obvious, if not, test it one more time, let the enemies hit you/wait for healing and then see if the value lowered/raised.
6)Freeze it and change it to whatever you want.
In conclusion I found I have 100 HP (don't remember my stamina).
Sorry if this was already posted, didn't stayed to read all those pages.
I found a way to make you invincible.
1)Search for "Unknown Initial Value".
2)Let the enemies hit you for a while (don't let them kill you though).
3)Pause and search for "Decreased Value".
4)Repeat steps 2-3 until you remain with few values. If you remain with low HP just hide and wait for healing, then search for "Increased Value".
5)Your HP value should be obvious, if not, test it one more time, let the enemies hit you/wait for healing and then see if the value lowered/raised.
6)Freeze it and change it to whatever you want.
In conclusion I found I have 100 HP (don't remember my stamina).
Sorry if this was already posted, didn't stayed to read all those pages.
yu dont have to do all of tht...
yur health is double*1
to look at the value of yur health go to inventory and look on the right side, it has yur health and mana value,
then just do the repeating get hit, search, hit again, search... ect then there is your health
None of the AoBs are working, would someone please post new ones? I just want the Badge of the day on Kong
(Spelunking Specialist Badge, 15th Floor Reached
dude seriously like page 3...
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4001&start=20#p43633
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
None of the AoBs are working.
I tried them at the start page, while it was loading,and right after I started, none of them worked in IE or Chrome.
Oh well, the BOTD will be ending in a few hours =/.
USER WAS BANNED FOR IDIOCY
well the ones I posted, particularly the beat 1 level and get the hard badge that I linked to still work...
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Monsters don't bother harm you
This one straightly forward ruining the AI system, including those ally with you.
5d a9 02 4f a9 02 00
02 02 02 02 02 02 02
Unlock hiddenMinotaur and Skeleton
60 87 01 66 a1 05 66 c8 0b 12 22 00 00
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
2c f6 0e 4a 20 01 4f 97 05 01 10 3c 00 00
2c f6 0e 4a 20 01 4f 97 05 01 02 02 02 02
60 d7 03 66 94 05 66 a3 07 24 02 a1 15 dc ff ff
60 d7 03 66 94 05 66 a3 07 24 00 a0 15 dc ff ff
but now you spare a lot of spaces for you to add custom code to the game, and do whatever you like. It is a few hundred bytes of spaces, in the function think(), getstate() and runstate().

Invincible:
d0 30 d3 60 87 01 66 b6 05 13 29 00 00 60 87 01
d0 30 d3 60 87 01 66 b6 05 13 29 00 00 47 02 02
One hit kill: (only use with above AoB)
5e a3 01 60 a3 01 62 04 a1 68 a3 01
5e a3 01 02 02 02 02 24 00 68 a3 01
None of the AOB's work :cry: