Skip to content

High Tea

-migrated-

19 posts

Re: High Tea

Posted Feb 5, 2011 2:25 pm

Is the x3 multiply by three?Or a Smiley?

Re: High Tea

Posted Feb 5, 2011 2:58 pm
Quote from: "Doomware"
Is the x3 multiply by three?Or a Smiley?

I would assume a smiley since he used "*" for times.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: High Tea

Posted Feb 5, 2011 4:45 pm

Buying Opium & Tea for free

66 f3 0a 48 =>
66 f3 0a 47

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.

Re: High Tea

Posted Feb 5, 2011 4:59 pm

its times 3 as in there are values that need to be changed

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: High Tea

Posted Feb 6, 2011 2:17 am

Is not a smiley. edited. I advise to buy as much opium as you sell and do not set the prizes to zero as the game keeps track of buy/sell prize and displays a graph at the end. 100% profit? not so good.

Wysiwyg editors are utter shit.

Re: High Tea

Posted Feb 10, 2011 9:32 am
Quote from: "VxD"

AoB's are good enough to complete the game semi-legit


lol

Re: High Tea

Posted Feb 10, 2011 6:11 pm

What is the total value of the score? Is it just silver coins, or is it a multiple of several factors? I don't want to end up on the all time high scores list  :shock:  :shock:

Re: High Tea

Posted Feb 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Buying Opium & Tea for free

66 f3 0a 48 =>
66 f3 0a 47

Does this one (posted by lol wut) keeps your profit on 100%?

Freeze Opium, Tea, Cash: 4b*1, there should be 3 Values
Freeze Prizes: 4b*1

Or are these two? (if you freeze prices to 0)

Re: High Tea

Posted Feb 10, 2011 9:42 pm
Quote from: "catsfanj"
What is the total value of the score? Is it just silver coins, or is it a multiple of several factors? I don't want to end up on the all time high scores list  :shock:  :shock:

Just logout of Kong.
If you get the badge and a plausible score keep it (Log in), if not just reload the page and do it again. Thats what i do whenever I'm testing AoB's and other things that might give an high score.
[spoiler=A Good Example:11yjcrwt](broken image removed)

*EDIT:Put an image and Pink so uhm yeah.

Re: High Tea

Posted Feb 10, 2011 11:40 pm
Quote from: "catsfanj"
I don't want to end up on the all time high scores list

Current top 20 has more than 435 million each. I finished the game with around 150k silver and over 2k tea and opium, but only had around 115 million. You would have to do something mildly ridiculous to get on high scores right now.

Re: High Tea

Posted Feb 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Where do you put those codes how are you hacking :?:  I'm a newbie sorry!

Re: High Tea

Posted Feb 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Im sorry, there really should be a sticky about this at the top of every page. I dont know why they dont have one :roll:

go to your local radiohut/bigbuy type store and get one of these: its called an acoustic coupler
(broken image removed)
connect it to your pc, then connect your phone and punch in the letters and numbers from this website on the phone's key pad. to dial the letters press # first, then press the key once for the first letter, twice for the second letter, or thrice for the third letter, then press *

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: High Tea

Posted Feb 11, 2011 8:54 pm
Quote from: "djdude25"
Where do you put those codes how are you hacking :?:  I'm a newbie sorry!

[spoiler=Open Your Eyes:6er0c8la](broken image removed)