So what do I do? I scan for the eg. 40006 value? then again with a new value? if that's the case..I'm not getting anything after the second scan through. Awkward. I use C-engine for a lot of other things. But I've never NOT gotten anything on a second scan.
You start the game with $250. You are scanning for 4b*8 + 6, so your first scan will be for (250*(broken image removed)+6 = 2006.
Say you clicked on the $10 "new assortment" option or whatever it's called, so you have $240 now. Your next scan will be for (240*(broken image removed)+6 = 1926.
Repeat as needed, until you have one result. Now, if you don't want flash to crash, make sure that any value you put in will end up as a whole number.
So for example, if you want $10k, (10,000*(broken image removed)+6 = 80006.
Flash/the game will likely crash if you put in something where the end value will not be a whole number. So for example, let's say you put in 79995.
(79995 - 6) / 8 = 9998.625. Since this is not a whole number, flash crashes.