Speed Hack Help
Ok I want to use speed hack on shell shock live to change a value before the game logs in... Except I don't know how to do it before the game logs in. Any Tips? Thanks. (broken image removed)
-migrated-
17 posts
Ok I want to use speed hack on shell shock live to change a value before the game logs in... Except I don't know how to do it before the game logs in. Any Tips? Thanks. (broken image removed)
Select the process of your browser (firefox: plugin-container.exe, internet explorer: iexplorer.exe or something, chrome: chrome.exe but usually the one on top, not sure), click "enable speedhack" and change the value to 0 or something below 1.
Doesn't matter anyways because none of the AoB's work because the game has been updated.
Yep the game Shellshock Live, is always being updated, so there will never be a certain AoB that is updateproof.

I just want to know how some people found the aobs of Shell Shock Live before? It was in AS3 before so how is it possible? :|
Download the swf?
How? I have the swf but where are the scripts?

Um... sorry but that way helps with nothing. The only scripts there are for loading the screen. It shows nothing else. Any ideas why? Thanks.
You got the wrong file. Use swfdump (search this site.)
So how would I rip the swf dump file of the site? If you say flasm well I can`t use it. I dont get the option to when I right click a page. I tried it on IE9 and Google Chrome. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
Yes, use swfdump. Target the same process you target with CE, hit scan, select files, dump.
I dont CAN NOT use flasm!!! It just doesn't give me the option.
Who the hell said anything about Flasm?
Oh my bad. I thought that you meant for me to use flasm.... So I have to use something called swfdump?
No, I just said you have to use it thrice in this thread for shits and giggles.
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1354